Badlands (1973.)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Badlands (1973.)

Post by remike2 » 07 Jun 2010, 18:24

O filmu:
Badlands is a 1973 film written and directed by Terrence Malick, starring Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek. Warren Oates and Ramon Bieri are also featured. Malick has a small speaking part although he does not receive an acting credit. The story, though fictional, is loosely based on the real-life murder spree of Charles Starkweather and his girlfriend, Caril Ann Fugate, in 1957.

Glumačka postava:
Martin Sheen
Sissy Spacek
Warren Oates
Ramon Bieri
Alan Vint

Plot:
Kit Carruthers, a young garbage collector and his girlfriend Holly Sargis from Fort Dupree, South Dakota, are on the run after killing Holly's father who disagreed with their relationship. On their way towards the Badlands of Montana they leave a trail of dispassionate and seemingly random murders. A very intriguing narrative without judgements, and lacking the usually sensational approach of this genre. Very good acting and directing, and beautiful photography. The script was based upon the true story of the Charles Starkweather and Caril-Ann Fugate murders in 1958.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTlc2w6HV8I

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

chatterer

Re: Badlands (1973.)

Post by chatterer » 07 Jun 2010, 21:04

imao sam ga u planu gledati ali sam se razočarao u redatelja kad sam pogledao Days of Heaven, tako da je maknut sa liste

remike2

Post by remike2 » 07 Jun 2010, 21:06

Ne znam za film Days of Heaven, no ovaj film je odličan i više nego vrijedan gledanja, ja sam ga nedavno pogledao i oduševio se, preporučujem ti da ga pogledaš!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 10 Jun 2010, 21:59

chatterer wrote:imao sam ga u planu gledati ali sam se razočarao u redatelja kad sam pogledao Days of Heaven, tako da je maknut sa liste
ufff, nemoj malicka otpisati samo zbog jednog filma...pogledaj badlands i odluči šta dalje, mene je ovaj film oduševio
This is the Zodiac speaking.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 10 Jun 2010, 22:06

filmophil wrote:
chatterer wrote:imao sam ga u planu gledati ali sam se razočarao u redatelja kad sam pogledao Days of Heaven, tako da je maknut sa liste
ufff, nemoj malicka otpisati samo zbog jednog filma...pogledaj badlands i odluči šta dalje, mene je ovaj film oduševio
Upravo to, mene je isto oduševio, jednog dana slučajno ga pogledao na TV1000 i ostavio me bez riječi, nevjerovatno je realističan sa vrhunskom glumom Sheena i Spacek, pomalo u štihu Bonnie & Clyde, al opet poseban i nevjerovatan na svoj način, odličan scenarij, soundtrack, a tek likovi i njihovi postupci (prvenstveno mislim glavnih likova te njihov život i reakcije), od onda sam ga još jedanput pogledao i mišljenje mi je ostalo isto, meni osobno jedan od najdražih i najboljih filmova iz 70-tih!

Studeni

Post by Studeni » 14 Jun 2010, 12:34

zakon film!!
Malick je zakon!
Another swig,
One last gulp,
One more tablet to pop,
Anything to get me to start
working on what I’ve been putting off