Philosophy of a Knife (2008)

Od Velike Britanije do Rusije; od Italije do Norveške
Anatomica

Post by Anatomica » 30 Jun 2009, 21:24

Ja nikad necu naucit da nista ne ocekujem i budem sretna s onim sto dobijem :lol:
Tonight I'm the prettiest zombie alive.

sandi

Post by sandi » 30 Jun 2009, 23:49

@Constantin-ma u principu nije da ga ja hvalim kao film,nego kao osobu koja je uspjela tako nesto snimiti gotovo bez bugeta...to mi je fascinantno i zato je 'genijalac'.Npr.Rodrigez je u svojoj filmskoj skoli za 'pocetnike' savjetovao kako snimiti super film bez bugeta...'...nemojte krenuti sa pisanjem scenarija pa onda sa realizacijom!Tako rade profesionalci koji imaju milijune!Vi se prvo okrenite oko sebe napravite popis onoga cega vec imate...predmeta,lokacija...a onda gledajte u popis i pustite masti na volju neka slobodno formira pricu od predmeta koji su na popisu....(itd.)'-e to je Vogel skuzio i bez Rodrigeza i uspio snimiti film o kojem svi govore...
Jebem skoro svaki dan...skoro jučer, skoro prekjučer...

A$H

Post by A$H » 01 Jul 2009, 00:23

pisalo se o ovome u drugom topicu o dokumentarcima..

evo je od tamo

Philosophy of a Knife (2008) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0961119/

The true history of Japanese Unit 731, from it's beginnings in the 1930's to it's demise in 1945, and the subsequent trials in Khabarovsk, USSR, of many of the Japanese doctors from Unit 731. The facts are told, and previously unknown evidence is revealed by an eyewitness to these events, former doctor and military translator, Anatoly Protasov. Part documentary and part feature, the story is shown from the perspective of a young Japanese nurse who witnessed many of horrors, and a young Japanese officer who is torn between his sincere convictions that he is serving the greater purpose, and the deep sympathy he feels for an imprisoned Russian girl. His life is a living hell as he's compelled to carry out atrocious experiments on the other prisoners, using them as guinea pigs in this shocking tale of mankind's barbarity. Philosophy of a knife is truly one of the most violent, brutal and harrowing movies ever made.

Unit 731, njihove aktivnosti i eksperimenti, quote s wikipedije - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
A special project code-named Maruta used human beings for experiments. Test subjects were gathered from the surrounding population and were sometimes referred to euphemistically as "logs" (丸太, maruta?). This term originated as a joke on the part of the staff due to the fact that the official cover story for the facility given to the local authorities was that it was a lumber mill. The test subjects were selected to give a wide cross section of the population, and included common criminals, captured bandits and anti-Japanese partisans, political prisoners, and also people rounded up by the secret police for alleged "suspicious activities" and included infants, the elderly, and pregnant women.

Vivisection

* Prisoners of war were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia.
* Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Scientists performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results. The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.
* Vivisections were also performed on pregnant women, sometimes impregnated by doctors, and the fetus removed.
* Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss.
* Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body.
* Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
* Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines.
* Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.

In 2007, Doctor Ken Yuasa testified to the Japan Times that "I was afraid during my first vivisection, but the second time around, it was much easier. By the third time, I was willing to do it." He believes at least 1,000 persons, including surgeons, were involved in vivisections over mainland China.

Weapons testing

* Human targets were used to test grenades positioned at various distances and in different positions.
* Flame throwers were tested on humans.
* Humans were tied to stakes and used as targets to test germ-releasing bombs, chemical weapons and explosive bombs.

Germ warfare attacks

* Prisoners were injected with inoculations of disease, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects.
* To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied.
* Prisoners were infested with fleas in order to acquire large quantities of disease-carrying fleas for the purposes of studying the viability of germ warfare.
* Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around 200,000 Chinese civilians.
* Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.
* Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644, Unit 100, et cetera) were actively involved not only in research and development, but also in experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II. Plague-infested fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, coastal Ningbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics.

Other experiments

Prisoners were subjected to other experiments such as:

* being hung upside down to see how long it would take for them to choke to death.
* having air injected into their arteries to determine the time until the onset of embolism.
* having horse urine injected into their kidneys.
* being deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death.
* being placed into high-pressure chambers until death.
* being exposed to extreme temperatures and developed frostbite to determine how long humans could survive with such an affliction, and to determine the effects of rotting and gangrene on human flesh.
* having experiments performed upon prisoners to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival.
* being placed into centrifuges and spun until dead.
* having animal blood injected and the effects studied.
* being exposed to lethal doses of x-ray radiation.
* having various chemical weapons tested on prisoners inside gas chambers.
* being injected with sea water to determine if it could be a substitute for saline.

Biological warfare

Japanese scientists performed tests on prisoners with plague, cholera, smallpox, botulism and other diseases. This research led to the development of the defoliation bacilli bomb and the flea bomb used to spread the bubonic plague. Some of these bombs were designed with ceramic (porcelain) shells, an idea proposed by Ishii in 1938. These bombs enabled Japanese soldiers to launch biological attacks, infecting agriculture, reservoirs, wells, and other areas with anthrax, plague-carrier fleas, typhoid, dysentery, cholera, and other deadly pathogens. During biological bomb experiments, scientists dressed in protective suits would examine the dying victims. Infected food supplies and clothing were dropped by airplane into areas of China not occupied by Japanese forces. In addition, poisoned food and candies were given out to unsuspecting victims and children, and examined.
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

A$H

Post by A$H » 01 Jul 2009, 00:24

i topic preimenovan..bar cemo u naslovu pisat imena kako treba..jel..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 01 Jul 2009, 00:41

Pogleda san i ovaj film, ka i sva 3 August underground-a i masu drugih gadosti (od Nekromantika do Guinea pig-a) i mogu reć da je meni to bezveze. Jest gadno, al podnošljivo, bez nekog smisla, pa čak ni neke pouke. Da se mene pita, ovakvi filmovi se ne bi ni radili, pogledan ih da vidin what's the big deal, i to je to.

sandi

Post by sandi » 01 Jul 2009, 01:03

Ghostface wrote:Pogleda san i ovaj film, ka i sva 3 August underground-a i masu drugih gadosti (od Nekromantika do Guinea pig-a) i mogu reć da je meni to bezveze. Jest gadno, al podnošljivo, bez nekog smisla, pa čak ni neke pouke. Da se mene pita, ovakvi filmovi se ne bi ni radili, pogledan ih da vidin what's the big deal, i to je to.
u principu si u pravu...ali prvenstveno mislim da ovakvi filmovi postoje da nas koji zivimo super podsjete da negdje duboko u 'podzemlju' ljudskog drustva ovakve stvari se zaista rade!
Jebem skoro svaki dan...skoro jučer, skoro prekjučer...

ZeroX

Post by ZeroX » 01 Jul 2009, 10:38

Mi može netko preporučit neki provjereni torrent za film ?
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh."

kraykulla

Re: Philosophy of a Knife (2008)

Post by kraykulla » 02 Aug 2010, 12:05

pogledao ovo i to cijeli bez fast forwarda.kao prvo predug je 4 sata,kao drugo nije baš nešto.ima nekoliko okej gore scena a ostalo je idiotizam.
kad neko spomene konclogore svi se sjete nijemaca ali ovo kaj su ovi japanski bolesnici radili i k tome nitko nije odgovarao za to...vodili su se neki smiješni procesi ali nitko od glavešina za ovo nije odgovarao...koliko je čovječanstvo spremno daleko ići u svrhu napretka znanosti i medicine :jawbreaker: