Post by dr_gonzo » 28 May 2010, 03:41

Director:
Tobe Hooper

Writters:
Dan O'Bannon
Don Jakoby

From the novel "The Space Vampires" (published 1976) by Colin Wilson
Release Date: 21 June 1985 (USA)
Running time: 116 min. / USA:101 min. (edited version)
Reklama filma

PLOT:
"- Halley's Comet returns to the solar system and the English/American team aboard the shuttle "Churchill", making a close-up survey of the comet, discovers an alien spacecraft in the head of the comet. Inside the spacecraft are some large bat-like creatures and in three cocoons are three "dead" humans - two men and a woman. The "Churchill" takes the humans and a creature back to Earth. There the bosses of the project are amazed to find the shuttle burnt out and all but one of the crew - Carlsen - dead. The humans from the spacecraft suddenly awake and all those who come into contact with them are drained of their "lifeforce" and in time all the victims - including most of the population of London - are turned into zombies all preying on the horrified survivors for their "lifeforce". It's up to Carlsen and Major Caine of the SAS to stop them before the whole world turns into a big blood-hunt..."

O FILMU:
- Žuti titl recenzija
- Horror Movie a Day recenzija
- Planet of Terror recenzija

- Lifeforce is one of the strangest films I've ever seen, so ridiculous, yet at the time it's strangely compelling and never the least bit dull. Whether it's due to the nonstop nudity, the large amount of violence and action, it all comes together to make an entertaining 2 hours of cinema.

- I'll make this brief. Director of Texas CHAINSAW MASSACRE, writer of ALIEN and RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD, combing forces and make a movie about SPACE VAMPIRES, this must be a classic right? Wrong.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

john_constantine

Re: Lifeforce (1985)

Post by john_constantine » 28 May 2010, 05:52

Movieworld recenzija

Količina golotinje, loši specijalni efekti, solidna radnja koja je u rukama nekog drugog redatelja mogla bolje ispasti, solidni glumci, kratka (sramotna) pojava Patricka Stewarta, 15 sekundi scena divovskog šišmiša (?!), londonski rat. Solidan sf horor preduga trajanja.
Last edited by john_constantine on 24 Jul 2010, 12:23, edited 1 time in total.
Michel puši karu.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 28 May 2010, 13:28

john_constantine wrote:http://movieworldhr.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/lifeforce/

Količina golotinje, loši specijalni efekti, solidna radnja koja je u rukama nekog drugog redatelja mogla bolje ispasti, solidni glumci, kratka (sramotna) pojava Patricka Stewarta, 15 sekundi scena divovskog šišmiša (?!), londonski rat. Solidan sf horor preduga trajanja.

Stvarno su ti loši?

Meni su odlični i sigurno su najbolji dio filma... :rock: 8)
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Ghrall

Post by Ghrall » 28 May 2010, 14:23

To trebam opet pogledati. Slabo ga se sjećam. Znam sam o da mi nije bio nešto ekstra.

john_constantine

Re:

Post by john_constantine » 28 May 2010, 15:54

dr_gonzo wrote:
john_constantine wrote:http://movieworldhr.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/lifeforce/

Stvarno su ti loši?

Meni su odlični i sigurno su najbolji dio filma... :rock: 8)
A vidi se da su pomalo zastarjeli, ali kada se već sjetimo danas sve više korištenog CGI - efekata, najviše pamtim onu prvu scenu sisanja "energije" od prve žrtve od strane vampira. Ma ideja nije bila loša, baš i dobra za standarde 80 - tih, ali ima previše praznog hoda... A i jedan od najugodnijih načina za spašavanje svijeta. :lol:
Michel puši karu.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 28 May 2010, 23:36

Ovo zove na rimejk 8)

- Charles Bukowski -

john_constantine

Re:

Post by john_constantine » 28 May 2010, 23:52

dr_gonzo wrote:Ovo zove na rimejk 8)
slažem se, he. :mrgreen:
Michel puši karu.

kraykulla

Post by kraykulla » 24 Jul 2010, 09:08

malo je predug skoro 2 sata,inače mi ko klincu nije bio baš nešto a jučer pogledah da vidim kakav će mi sadda biti.
još uvijek samo srednja klasa filma.previše praznog hoda i dosta banalan uglavnom ne sjeda baš. :|

remike2

Post by remike2 » 24 Jul 2010, 10:05

Solidan film, neki prosjek, ništa više.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

lemonzoo

Post by lemonzoo » 07 Aug 2014, 13:53

Dobar ambijent i produkcija tipična za 80-e s kvalitetnim specijalnim efektima, ali radnja je zbrda-zdola. Ima nekih nepovezanih scena, a i dosta nelogičnosti. Ona svemirska vampirica je imala 20 godina tada Image .
Kako god da bilo, opet je bolji od Sumrak sage.

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 01 Mar 2023, 15:53

Malo naivna radnja opcenito, nisam se bas mogao uzivjeti. Dobri specijalni efekti, te crvena i crna zenska.

Dosadno malo...5/10