Pinocchio's Revenge (1996.)

Nakon zlatnih osamdesetih dolaze Scream devedesete
remike2

Pinocchio's Revenge (1996.)

Post by remike2 » 06 Jun 2010, 13:49

O filmu:
Pinocchio's Revenge is a 1996 horror film about a mother who brings home an evil wooden puppet that may have caused a man to kill his son. Her little girl Zoe mistakenly finds the doll and takes it as her own. Soon accidents start happening but when Pinocchio loses his strings, the real killings start and the demented doll takes over the little girl.

Glumačka postava:
Lewis Van Bergen
Ivan Gueron
Thomas Wagner
Janis Chow
Larry Cedar

Plot:
Defense attorney Jennifer Garrick acquires a Pinocchio puppet from a condemned serial killer. Her pre-teen daughter, Zoe, mistakes the puppet as a birthday present and grows really attached to her new doll friend. Suddenly, accidents begin to happen to those who cross Zoe. Zoe claims it's her Pinocchio doll. Zoe's therapist thinks otherwise. Soon Pinocchio and Zoe are conversing about his bad behavior. Pinnochio promises he'll behave if Zoe will cut his strings. Zoe complies, and the mysterious murders begin...

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_rZwMyg ... re=related

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Wheel Smith

Re: Pinocchio's Revenge (1996.)

Post by Wheel Smith » 06 Jun 2010, 13:52

haha gledao sam ga jako davno..... šta ja znam nije mi ostao u pamćenju kao dobar film
:supz: :supz:

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 06 Jun 2010, 13:55

Sjećam se da je to bilo kod nas na VHSu, mislim čak da su bila i dva horror Pinokija. Gledao tada, nemam pojma, ne sjećam se ničega ;)

remike2

Post by remike2 » 06 Jun 2010, 13:56

I ja se sjećam kad je bio kod nas u videoteci na VHS-u no nisam ga nikad gledao, možda ga i pogledam pošto inače volim horrore sa lutkama, no znam da sam se iz nekog razloga kao klinac bojao covera ko lud! :mrgreen:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.