Species (1995.)

Nakon zlatnih osamdesetih dolaze Scream devedesete
remike2

Species (1995.)

Post by remike2 » 26 May 2010, 10:43

O filmu:
Species is a 1995 science fiction/horror film directed by Roger Donaldson, and starring Natasha Henstridge, Ben Kingsley, Michael Madsen, Forest Whitaker, Alfred Molina and Marg Helgenberger. It was given an R rating for sci-fi violence, strong sexuality, and some language. This film produced one theatrical sequel in 1998, Species II, which had Henstridge, Madsen, and Helgenberger reprise their roles. It was followed by the direct-to-video Species III in 2004 and Species: The Awakening in 2007, which stands as a separate film, not as an official follow-up to the previous three. The film is about a group of scientists who try to track down and trap a killer alien succubus before she successfully mates with a human male.

Glumačka postava:
Natasha Henstridge
Ben Kingsley
Michael Madsen
Alfred Molina
Forest Whitaker

Plot:
S.E.T.I - Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence - sends a message to outer space to whatever intelligent life form out there might be listening. Around twenty years later, S.E.T.I receives a message back from an unknown life source, giving S.E.T.I their version of the DNA structure and instructions on how to mix that life source's DNA with the DNA of the life on earth. The science team successfully creates a creature, a hybrid with both forms of DNA, in which they codename Sil. Due to some mistakes, however, the experiment had to be terminated. As they are gassing Sil with Cyanide poisoning while she helplessly panics inside a heptagonal glass casing, Sil who was then a young teenager breaks out of the lab and successfully manages to escape. Sil causes trouble, murdering innocent people, and then she sits in a cocoon on a train and erupts a fully grown woman. Sil might be incredibly gorgeous and very intelligent, but she proves to be extremely deadly. She is on a mission to try and mate with a human male, but the science team that is gathered has to quickly catch up to her and stop her, for if Sil manages to mate with a man, she could produce offspring that might destroy the entire human race!

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXQzVfkymws

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Decadentor

Re: Species (1995.)

Post by Decadentor » 26 May 2010, 14:08

Poglodo sam ga masu puta, samo zbog gole Natashe :heart:

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 26 May 2010, 16:58

ja samo samo jedanput gledao film koji je ovako bio prilično glup... a tek drugi dio. :roll: Ali baš planiram pogledati iznova sva četiri nastavka.
Michel puši karu.

sikeone

Post by sikeone » 30 May 2010, 17:37

gledao ga još u kinu i tad mi je bio bezveza ali možda ga opet jednom pogledam zajedno s nastavcima
J...š film u kojem nema tuče

dark_driving

Post by dark_driving » 31 May 2010, 17:43

prilicno lose stvorenje, a ni sam film nije bas nest posebno, drugi dio se veze na prvi ali ak se dobro sjecam zadnja dva nemaju bas neke dodirne tocke s prvim djelom
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark_Driving-Torrents/686406401480443

remike2

Post by remike2 » 31 May 2010, 17:46

Ne znam zašto no ja sam se ko mali jebeno plašio kad bih naletio na ovaj film u videoteci, samo što bi se približio sekciji horror filmova i ugledao ovaj film sa prednjom stranom Natashe Henstridge s tim zelenim očima te zadnjom stranom kao čudovište me baš znalo uvijek dobro uplašiti!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Jane Doe

Post by Jane Doe » 04 May 2011, 07:46

film za plašit djecu :D
sječam se kad sam ovo još ko mala gledala i bio mi je zakon.
gledala ga opet neki dan i baš mi je bio nekako glupav. ono, ideja je dobra i gigerovsko stvorenje je dobro, ali efekti su loši, bolno. ima i starijih filmova sa stvorenjima tako dobrim da i danas izgledaju prejebeno. ali ni to nije tolko loše kao ukočena gluma, bolno ukočena gluma i loši dijalozi.
dvojka se gledala prije isto, ali mi je i tada bila preglupa i lošija od jedinice, a ostala dva nastavka još nisam pogledala, mada, dalo bi se skinut i virnut onako čisto za zabavu i cerekanje

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 04 May 2011, 13:33

Decadentor wrote:Poglodo sam ga masu puta, samo zbog gole Natashe :heart:
:zubifale:

No inace, film je dosta loš zapravo.
--------
Last.fm

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 04 May 2011, 17:25

Ašow wrote:
Decadentor wrote:Poglodo sam ga masu puta, samo zbog gole Natashe :heart:
:zubifale:

No inace, film je dosta loš zapravo.
jedan od najlošijih serijala u povijesti.
Michel puši karu.

Wheel Smith

Post by Wheel Smith » 05 May 2011, 03:51

glupost

ako baš oćete natashu kako spada , pogledajte maximum risk češće haha
:supz: :supz:

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 13 May 2011, 15:55

Jedna od najzgodnijih vanzemaljki u povijesti a kao malu ju je također glumila zgodnica Michelle Williams
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -