Psycho IV: The Beginning (1990.)

Nakon zlatnih osamdesetih dolaze Scream devedesete
remike2

Psycho IV: The Beginning (1990.)

Post by remike2 » 25 May 2010, 11:46

O filmu:
Psycho IV: The Beginning is a 1990 made-for-television film that serves as both the third sequel and a prequel to Alfred Hitchcock's 1960 film Psycho. It was first broadcast on the Showtime cable network on November 10, 1990. The film stars Anthony Perkins, Henry Thomas, Olivia Hussey and CCH Pounder and was the fourth and final addition to the original Psycho series. The film was written by Joseph Stefano, who also wrote the screenplay of the original film. The original musical score was composed by Graeme Revell.

Glumačka postava:
Anthony Perkins
Henry Thomas
Olivia Hussey
CCH Pounder

Plot:
Norman Bates returns for this "prequel", once more having mommy trouble. This time around he is invited to share memories of mom with a radio talk show host, but the PYSCHO fears that he may kill again for his beloved is impregnated with his child and Norman cannot let another PYSCHO loose in the civilized world.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbotJWP9zZc

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Samhain

Re: Psycho IV: The Beginning (1990.)

Post by Samhain » 25 May 2010, 21:44

neloš film, ali samo za fanove koje zanima sama povijest Normana i njegove majke...

mogli su se malo bolje potruditi oko detalja ali za TV film ne možeš puno očekivati.
(Romans Chpt. 5, v.12):
"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned