Wolf (1994.)

Nakon zlatnih osamdesetih dolaze Scream devedesete
remike2

Wolf (1994.)

Post by remike2 » 23 May 2010, 11:38

O filmu:
Wolf (1994.) is a satirical horror film directed by Mike Nichols and co-written by Jim Harrison and Wesley Strick, with music by Ennio Morricone and cinematography by Giuseppe Rotunno.
The film featured Jack Nicholson and Michelle Pfeiffer in the lead roles, alongside James Spader, Kate Nelligan, Richard Jenkins, Christopher Plummer, Eileen Atkins, David Hyde Pierce and Om Puri.

Plot:
Worn down and out of luck, aging publisher Will Randall is at the end of his rope when a younger co-worker snatches both his job and wife out from under his nose. But after being bit by a wolf, Will suddenly finds himself energized, more competitive than ever, and possessed with amazingly heightened senses. Meanwhile, the beautiful daughter of his shrewd boss begins to fall for him - without realizing that the man she's begun to love is gradually turning into the creature by which he was bit.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbPyQxfw74

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: Wolf (1994.)

Post by remike2 » 23 May 2010, 11:50

Meni skupa sa An American Werewolf In London najdraži film o vukodlacima s tim da još moram pogledati The Howling prvi dio koji me baš zanima.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Boby

Post by Boby » 23 May 2010, 12:38

Uz silne promašaje ovog podžanra, "Wolf" spada u jedne od rijetkih uradaka koji nisu namjenjeni samo ljubiteljima vukodlaka pa i horrora općenito. Film je u neku ruku i društvena satira s dramatskom nabijenošću i slojevitim kontekstom. Upravo zbog tih stvari ovo mi i ne prolazi kao neki izraziti vukodlak film ali kao zasebna cjelina sasvim dobro funkcionira te ga smatram boljim od ostalih mainstream horrora iz 90-tih koji su pokušali reinterpretirati klasična čudovišta poput Drakule ili Frankensteinovog čudovišta.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 23 May 2010, 16:01

Inače prvi film o vukodlacima koje sam gledao kao mali i baš me oduševio, nije 100% nabrijani vukodlak film te se razlikuje od ostalih, no meni je jako dobar film i predstavnik vukodlak filmova.

Mitch_Connor

Post by Mitch_Connor » 23 May 2010, 16:33

Ne sviđa mi se, iako glavnog lika glumi Jack Nicholson (!). "Moralna" zvijer napada samo zlikovce u filmu... Još je samo falilo da ode u crkvu na ispovijed (i to kao vukodlak). :rolleyes:
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"