Two Evil Eyes (1990.)

Nakon zlatnih osamdesetih dolaze Scream devedesete
remike2

Two Evil Eyes (1990.)

Post by remike2 » 22 May 2010, 16:33

O filmu:
Two Evil Eyes (Italian: Due occhi diabolici) is a 1990 portmanteau horror film written and directed by the Italian Dario Argento and the American George A. Romero. The two had previously worked together on the immensely popular Dawn of the Dead in 1978.

Glumačka postava:
Adrienne Barbeau
Ramy Zada
Bingo O'Malley
Jeff Howell
E.G. Marshall

Plot:
Two horror segments based on Edgar Allan Poe stories set in and around the city of Pittsburgh. "The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar" concerns a cheating wife who is trying to scam her dying husband out of millions by having her doctor/hypnotist lover hypnotize the geezer into signing his dough over to her. The old man dies while under hypnosis and is stuck in the limbo between the here and the hereafter. The door to the physical world is opened and the undead attempt to enter it. "Black Cat" is the story of Rodd Usher, an alcoholic photographer/artist, who descends into madness after he kills a stray cat that his live-in girlfriend Annabelle brings home. One murder leads to another, and the complex cover-ups begin.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np7JjSCToq4

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

kraykulla

Re: Two Evil Eyes (1990.)

Post by kraykulla » 05 Aug 2010, 17:39

pogledao ovo.dobro i zabavno izdanje bazirano na poeovim pričama.argentova mi malo bolja i zabavnija od romerove. :twisted:

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Two Evil Eyes (1990.)

Post by HorrorHR » 05 Sep 2012, 10:57