Writer: Gary Scott Thompson

Cast:
Rutger Hauer.......................Harley Stone
Kim Cattrall.........................Michelle
Alastair Duncan...................Dick Durkin
Michael J. Pollard.................The Rat Catcher
Alun Armstrong....................Thrasher

Plot:
"- In a futuristic London, the rising sea levels mean that large areas are under feet of water. Hauer plays a cop who previously lost his partner to some strange creature. Now the creature is back and its after him..."

Foršpan
Najsmješnija scena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQvMWD-_ ... re=related

O filmu:
- Basically, this movie was what Predator 2 WANTED to be. And failed.
- Towards the end, it starts to resemble Big Trouble in Little China. Which is, as we all know, a good thing.
- Split Second was a blast to watch. This movie has all the great elements of action and horror, with a bit of the absurd to border on a cult film. Rutger Hauer is very good in this kind of film. The film is tight and there aren't alot of wasted frames. I enjoyed the characteristics of Hauer's Stone character. Watching Rutger Hauer take on a monster and scarf down some chocolate donuts was very cool. The monster itself was a very imaginitive creation and I liked that it attacked so quickly. Split Second is a great film for a rainy day or a late night feature.
- Moje mišljenje o samom filmu možete pronaći - ovdje...
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

elrania

Re: Split Second (1992)

Post by elrania » 23 Apr 2010, 23:14

iako mi je tvoj topic ljepši i informativniji, moram jamrati i reć da već postoji istoimeni otvoren prošle godine :(

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 23 Apr 2010, 23:20

A ja pogledao na search pa mi nije ništa izbacio i to sam dva puta upisao ime. A sad kad si ti spomenula search je izbacio taj topic.

Eto neka netko od glavnih onda samo prebaci tekst u taj topic, a ovaj neka izbriše... i krećemo dalje sa razgovorom o ovom filmu...kojeg sam nakon dugo vremena odlučio pogledati
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -