Innocent Blood (1992)

Nakon zlatnih osamdesetih dolaze Scream devedesete
dr_gonzo

Innocent Blood (1992)

Post by dr_gonzo » 31 Mar 2009, 01:23

Redatelj: John Landis

Glume:
Anne Parillaud (Marie)........................Anthony LaPaglia (Joe Gennaro)
Robert Loggia (Sallie Macelli)..............Chazz Palminteri (Tony)
Luis Guzmán (Morales).......................Angela Bassett (državna odvjetnica Sinclair)
David Proval (Lenny).........................Don Rickles (Emmanuel 'Manny' Bergman)

IMDb ocjena - 5.9/10 (3,293 glasova)
Moja IMDb ocjena - 8 / 10
IMDb stranica

SADRŽAJ:
"- Marie has two appetites, sex and blood. Her career as a vampire is going along fine until two problems come up, she is interrupted while feeding on Sal (the shark) Macelli and she begins to develope a relationship with the policeman who has been trying to put Sal away. Sal wakes up in the morgue very confused and very thirsty. He goes back to his old haunts and begins to create an organized crime family of vampires while Marie and her policeman lover hunt him."

O filmu:
- My favourite moment in the film is when Sal wakes up confused, and impaled with a liver thermometer, in the morgue – much to the consternation of the pathologist (Frank Oz).......A good, solid flick but it could have been so much better. 6.5 out of 10 (Taliesin Meets the Vampire)
- Innocent Blood (1992) (HororFilm Playground predstavlja...)
- This is one of those films that is so bad it will have you wondering how it ever got made.....This is a great film for connoisseurs of horrible cinema.
(Nehring The Edge)
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 31 Mar 2009, 05:50

to ono Krvava Marie? He, bio mi je to dobar vampirski film, a tek scena seksa. :)
Michel puši karu.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 31 Mar 2009, 16:16

baš sam prije dva dana uzeo od sikeonea ovaj dvd uz oldboya i end of days, nisam gledao već sto godina

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 31 Mar 2009, 16:30

john_constantine wrote:to ono Krvava Marie? He, bio mi je to dobar vampirski film, a tek scena seksa. :)

Jest tako su ga prevodili :lol:

@HorrorHR - dobar izbor za gledati Oldboy za početak, pa onda Krvava Marie te za kraj Švarci 8)
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Asfodel

Re: Innocent Blood (1992)

Post by Asfodel » 10 Jan 2013, 16:02

Gledalo mi se nešto iz tog doba i u tom stilu. Nisam baš preoduševljena u globalu, ali film je poslužio svrsi i imao je svojih trenutaka (npr. ono trčanje po stepenicama pred novinarima :lol: ) Neka šestica ka sedmici.
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out