Koji ste strip zadnji kupili?

Diskusija o knjigama, stripovima, amaterskim radovima horror, sci-fi i bliske tematike.
john_constantine

Re: Koji ste strip zadnji kupili?

Post by john_constantine » 22 Nov 2017, 23:21

Bio u Zagrebu i obavio šoping. Tri Batman albuma. Fanta chico.
I 12 brojeva extra Dylan Doga. Konačno imam 2 i 3 broj. Najbolje epizode. Noć punog mjeseca i jack trbosjek.
Odlučio sam kompletirati Dylan Dog kolekciju. Extra nije problem. Fali 30 brojeva. Ali obični, uf... Od 2-50. A takvi su po 30 kn. Tek giganti, maxi, almanah. A color biblioteka, 180 kn za premalo stranica. Ali pomalo ću skupljati.
Michel puši karu.

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 23 Nov 2017, 01:20

kolor se kupuje kad je nov; onda je po 100kn. Puno srece u kompltiranju dylana.... Ljepo je kad imas neki serijal kompletan u kolekciji.
I may be an idiot, but i am no fool.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 23 Nov 2017, 06:41

Znači, digao je za 80 kn. Mislim da ću kolor kupovati na interliberu. Vidjeti ću. To će biti zadnje na spisku.
Je, super je kad imaš kompletirano.
Michel puši karu.

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 23 Nov 2017, 13:39

ako uspijes nać kolor na interliberu. oni se u pravilu uvjek brzo prodaju čim ih libellus pusti u prodaju

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 09 Dec 2017, 18:31

"Maximum Carnage" i "Secret Wars" od Marvela

- napokon da vidim kraj Carnagea...sta je Slobodna Dalmacija izbacila dopola pa stala
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 09 Dec 2017, 22:51

taj Maximum Carnage stalno pikiram kupit; ali nikako da "povučem okidač". mozda zato sto sam ga pročitao.

Kupih si reprint mange "battle angel alita". Nakon 10ak godina sto je manga out of print konačno je netko dobio prava da ovo reizda. Dva sveska mange su u jednom, tvrdokoričnom, izdanju. A4 format, novi (kolko čujem bolji) prijevod te nesto stranica u boji. Iduce godine nam dolai i američka filmska adaptacija alite pa ce biti da su zato i krenuli sa reizdavanjem.

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 18 Dec 2017, 23:06

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus volume 1

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 22 Dec 2017, 19:17

Inferno wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 23:06
to nastavlja direkt na kraj serije?

Mr. Pest

Post by Mr. Pest » 22 Dec 2017, 22:40

john_constantine wrote:
22 Nov 2017, 23:21
I 12 brojeva extra Dylan Doga. Konačno imam 2 i 3 broj. Najbolje epizode. Noć punog mjeseca i jack trbosjek.
Odlučio sam kompletirati Dylan Dog kolekciju. Extra nije problem. Fali 30 brojeva. Ali obični, uf... Od 2-50. A takvi su po 30 kn. Tek giganti, maxi, almanah. A color biblioteka, 180 kn za premalo stranica. Ali pomalo ću skupljati.
Vidim da kasnim, ali stripovi.com na aukcijama imaju stvarno puno redovnih Dylana, ne vjerujem da bi bio problem naći ih za 10 kuna po komadu i to u savršenom stanju...
I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 23 Dec 2017, 08:19

HorrorHR wrote:
22 Dec 2017, 19:17
Inferno wrote:
18 Dec 2017, 23:06
to nastavlja direkt na kraj serije?
Ma ne, to rade stripovi iz sezone osam pa nadalje.

Omnibusi od Dark Horsea uglavnom obuhvaćaju priče koji su se izdavale paralelno sa serijom, konkretno ovaj prvi ima i Buffy Origin priču koja nikada nije ni bila u seriji.

@HorrorHR ako te zanimaju stripovi iz Buffy universa evo ti jedan guide za skupti sve stripove:
Here's a rundown on how to collect almost every single comic. List of everything you'll want to collect if you want the "complete" comic experience. It's up to you to figure out what you consider canon and what's not.

Buffy Omnibus 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 - Dark Horse (these are going to get you every single old Buffy comic ever printed, with the exception of one - Rogue's Gallery. The first one starts before Season 1, then jumps to Season 3, all the way up to Season 7. Not necessary canon with the new stuff, but doesn't really contradict much of the story so far. Not hardcover.)

Angel Omnibus - Dark Horse (Set in Angel Season 2 or 3. The same as the Buffy Omnibuses. Also not hardcover.)

Angel Omnibus 1, 2 - IDW (Features a random assortment of issues. Some of these are stories set after Season 5, but before After the Fall came out, so they're not canon. A couple of the stories in here are good, though. There's a few episode adaptations. Angel: Only Human is in the second one, and it's pretty important to the end of After the Fall.)

Spike Omnibus - IDW (Features some pretty important stuff for Spike. Asylum and Shadow Puppets are especially important, usually considered canon. They lead into Spike stuff that leads into Buffy Season 8, so this is something you probably want. Again, not hardcover)

Angel: After the Fall - Here's where the main canon stuff comes in. You want to collect all six volumes in Hardcover. They are: After the Fall Volume 1, First Night (Volume 2), After the Fall Volume 3, After the Fall Volume 4, Aftermath (Volume 5), Last Angel in Hell (Volume 6). The first four are considered canon, the rest aren't, but they continue the story. There's also going to be three other parts after this: Immortality for Dummies (Volume 7), The Crown Prince Syndrome (Volume 8), and The Wolf, the Ram, and the Heart (Volume 9). But you don't want to buy these three individually. Instead, buy Angel: The End. It collects these three Volumes, the Angel Yearbook (exclusive comics to this edition), and the short story Eddie Hope and the Crew. This story ran in the back of each floppy issue of these volumes. Unless you want to collect it issue by issue, then this is the only place to really get it.

Angel: The John Byrne Collection - This is another hardback that fits in perfect with the After the Fall Volumes. It has some stupid stuff in it, but it has two stories that are essential to After the Fall: A Lorne short story (I guess not essential, but important), and Lorne: The Music of the Spheres. (This is essential).

Spike: The Devil You Know - Not hardcover. It has Spike teaming up with Eddie Hope for a few issues. It's not necessary to the After the Fall storyline.

Illyria: Haunted - This is a pretty important book, but it's only in trade paperback. It's discontinued, so prices are pretty high. Last time I checked, they were selling for $40. Either track the issues down individually or buy it in eBook if you're not wanting to drop the cash. I'd say it's pretty important to the story.

Spike: The Complete Series - Essential to tying everything from After the Fall to Buffy Season 8. Just in trade paperback form, as far as I know.

Fray - Another trade paperback that's extremely important to Season 8. You have to read this.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Tales - Collects Tales of the Slayers and Tales of the Vampires. This is a huge library edition hardcover that fits in right alongside Buffy Season 8, Season 9, and Angel & Faith Season 9. Get this. It's essential reading.

Buffy Season 8, Library Editions 1, 2, 3, 4 - Collects all of the Season 8 stuff, including the one shots. You'll have every comic from Season 8 if you buy this.

Buffy Season 9, Library Editions 1, 2, 3 - The same as Season 8. Everything is included here.

Angel & Faith Season 9, Library Editions 1, 2, 3 - The same as the others.

Spike: A Dark Place - Set in Season 7, but important to Season 10 (I guess, I haven't read it). But it comes in hardcover, that fits in right with the After the Fall stuff. Looks great.

Buffy and Angel & Faith Seasons 10

Buffy and Angel Seasons 11

The only things not collected here are: An Angel short story, which can be found as a motion comic on Dark Horse's website. There's also the Rogue's Gallery Buffy comic, which is near impossible to track down. Finally, in the Buffy: Haunted trade paperback, there's an extra two pages of Faith talking that's not in the Buffy Omnibuses. Not really worth the extra purchase, if you get the Omnibuses.

If you're wanting to collect everything, this is the best way to do it. It'll get you every comic with the least amount of crossover between books and volumes. It's pretty expensive o_O
Mislim do ovo sve obuhvaća osim najnovijih, one nove serije koja prati Gilesa u srednjoškolskim danima, te uskoro će biti još neki kao Buffy reboot strip namijenjen djeci.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 23 Dec 2017, 10:13

Mr. Pest wrote:
22 Dec 2017, 22:40
john_constantine wrote:
22 Nov 2017, 23:21
Vidim da kasnim, ali stripovi.com na aukcijama imaju stvarno puno redovnih Dylana, ne vjerujem da bi bio problem naći ih za 10 kuna po komadu i to u savršenom stanju...
Da, kupovao sam već par puta zagora na stripovi com, ali preko dogovora. Nisam sudjelovao na aukcijama. Ali si me dobro podsjetio. Ima dolje forum burza.
To kad sam u zagrebu, onda kupujem do određenog iznosa u striparnici. A morati ću na stripovi potražiti prve brojeve jer su skupi.
A i moram vidjeti što s duplićima i onim brojevima koji nisu objavljeni kao šesto čulo koje su preskočili. Imam se čime zabavljati sljedeće godine.
Michel puši karu.

Mr. Pest

Post by Mr. Pest » 23 Dec 2017, 12:30

Ako nećeš kupovati skupa Libellusova izdanja onda ti je najbolje da te 4 preskočene epizode uzmeš u izdanju Dnevnika, ja sam ih našao na aukcijama za 20 kuna...
I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 23 Dec 2017, 13:30

Ne, od libellusa razmišljam samo obojeni program. To ću pomalo skupljati.
A te preskočene epizode, da, najbolje dnevnik i posebno za strane.
Michel puši karu.

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 27 Dec 2017, 20:31

john_constantine wrote:
23 Dec 2017, 13:30
Ne, od libellusa razmišljam samo obojeni program. To ću pomalo skupljati.
A te preskočene epizode, da, najbolje dnevnik i posebno za strane.
istina, te 4 preskočene je, generalno, najjeftinije/lakše naći u dnevnik izdanju. Makar ce izgledati odvratno na polici okružene crnim hrbatima

Mr. Pest

Post by Mr. Pest » 28 Dec 2017, 01:55

A ni čitanje nije neki doživljaj na požutjelim listovima i očajnom prijevodu...