Blu-Ray izdanja

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 03 Nov 2009, 21:34

Filmoznalac wrote:Je li ko kupuje od vas Blu-ray i zar se toliko razlikuje od dvd-a kako se priča?
osim potrebe s HD tehnologijom i sve što ide uz to, čitam da je razlika drastična, puno kvalitetnija slika i zvuk, i dodaci... A sada, sve to ovisi o ukusu... mene nikad nisu interesirali dodaci, a sve ostalo je još preskupo za prosječne kupce...
Michel puši karu.

Boby

Post by Boby » 03 Nov 2009, 21:43

john_constantine wrote:
Filmoznalac wrote:Je li ko kupuje od vas Blu-ray i zar se toliko razlikuje od dvd-a kako se priča?
osim potrebe s HD tehnologijom i sve što ide uz to, čitam da je razlika drastična, puno kvalitetnija slika i zvuk, i dodaci... A sada, sve to ovisi o ukusu... mene nikad nisu interesirali dodaci, a sve ostalo je još preskupo za prosječne kupce...
Gledao kod frenda s kompletnom opremom, razlika se kuži, ništa posebno. DVD nudi sasvim zadovoljavajući ugođaj, skok kakav je postojao između VHS-a i DVD-a u ovome slučaju nije niti približan. Neka se strpe još koje desetljeće s novim medijem 8)

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 03 Nov 2009, 21:47

Boby wrote:
john_constantine wrote:
Gledao kod frenda s kompletnom opremom, razlika se kuži, ništa posebno. DVD nudi sasvim zadovoljavajući ugođaj, skok kakav je postojao između VHS-a i DVD-a u ovome slučaju nije niti približan. Neka se strpe još koje desetljeće s novim medijem 8)
je, neće tako brzo pasti cijene s obzirom na recesiju... A i za VHS su tako govorili da će ga ukinuti, a još povremeno koristim VHS rekorder, i imam zalihe starih filmova za pogledati na VHS - ovima. :lol:
Michel puši karu.

Filmoznalac

Post by Filmoznalac » 03 Nov 2009, 22:03

Aha, baš si mislim kupit jedno Blu-ray izdanje da vidim, ali definitivno ostajem za sada pri dvd-u
ryder gubi svu nadu i samo osjeti oštricu srpa kako ga je probola kroz rame i lagano klizeći kroz polovicu vrata, pada na pod, a čovjek srp odlazi, ali mu nešto ispada, Ryder polagano umire

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 03 Nov 2009, 22:06

Filmoznalac wrote:Aha, baš si mislim kupit jedno Blu-ray izdanje da vidim, ali definitivno ostajem za sada pri dvd-u
a nisam siguran da li se može gledati blu - ray izdanje na dvd playeru... :?
Michel puši karu.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 03 Nov 2009, 22:09

john_constantine wrote:
Filmoznalac wrote:Aha, baš si mislim kupit jedno Blu-ray izdanje da vidim, ali definitivno ostajem za sada pri dvd-u

No comment...
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

Filmoznalac

Post by Filmoznalac » 03 Nov 2009, 22:14

john_constantine wrote:
Ma frend je nedavno kupio Sony BDP (mislim da se može na njemu gledati) :)
ryder gubi svu nadu i samo osjeti oštricu srpa kako ga je probola kroz rame i lagano klizeći kroz polovicu vrata, pada na pod, a čovjek srp odlazi, ali mu nešto ispada, Ryder polagano umire

Dragonrage

Re: Blu-Ray izdanja

Post by Dragonrage » 19 Mar 2010, 20:24

Već duže vrijeme ovaj topic miruje...al evo za kolekcionare ipak nekoliko novih/starih, zanimljivih i manje zanimljivih Blu Ray izdanja koja će izači ili su već izašla...

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Avatar for the 26th of April, priced at around £24.99 and £29.99 respectively. There will also be a limited edition Steelbook Blu-ray release containing a T-shirt, art cards, and a book. This is expected to retail for around £34.99. As far as we know these are bare-bones releases, with feature-laden special editions due at some point in the future. Here's the artwork.

Image Image Image

The Book of Eli US

Warner Home Video has announced DVD and Blu-ray/DVD Combo releases of The Book of Eli which stars Denzel Washington and Gary Oldman. Each will be available to own from the 15th June. The only extra material on the DVD release will be additional scenes, and a featurette ("The Lost Tales"). The Blu-ray/DVD combo release will include that, along with the following additional features ("Starting Over", "Soundtrack Piece", "Eli's Journey"), a digital copy, and a copy of the standard definition DVD.

Tombstone US

Touchstone Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Tombstone for the 27th April. The film will be presented in 1080p along with English 5.1 DTS-Master Audio. Extras will include a 3-part The Making of Tombstone featurette (“An Ensemble Cast”, “Making An Authentic Western”, “The Gunfight At The O.K. Corral”), Director’s Original Storyboards, Theatrical Trailers, Teasers and T.V. Spots. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

* The Making of Tombstone – featurette in three parts:
o An Ensemble Cast
o Making an Authentic Western
o The Gunfight at the OK Corral
* Director's original storyboards
* Theatrical trailers, teasers and TV spots

Armageddon US

Touchstone Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Armageddon for the 27th April. The film will be presented in 1080p along with English 5.1 DTS-Master Audio. Extras will include the Aerosmith music video "I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing", teasers and trailers. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

* Music video: "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", Aerosmith
* Teasers and trailers

Legion US

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced DVD ($28.95) and Blu-ray ($34.95) releases of Legion for the 11th May. The only extra material on the DVD release will be 3 featurettes ("Creating the Apocalypse - Behind the Physical Effects", "Humanity's Last Line of Defense - The Cast and Characters", "From Pixels to Picture - A Look at the Visual Effects"). The Blu-ray release will also include a Bringing Angels To Earth: Picture-in-Picture extra, and BD-Live features. We've attached the package artwork below:

• Exclusive to Blu-Ray: movieIQ™+sync and BD-Live connect you to real-time information on the cast, music, trivia and more while watching the movie!
• Exclusive to Blu-Ray: Bringing Angels To Earth: Picture-in-Picture
• Creating the Apocalypse - Behind the Physical Effects
• Humanity's Last Line of Defense - The Cast and Characters
• From Pixels to Picture - A Look at the Visual Effects

Raging Phoenix UK

Cine Asia has announced the release of Raging Phoenix for the 12th of April, priced at around £17.99 and £24.99 respectively. Full details have yet to be announced, but we can bring you an early look at the trailer and artwork. Check back soon for a full update.

Special Features include:
B-Roll Action Scene footage
Interview gallery
Trailer gallery
Dolby Digital Thai 5.1 (DVD); DTS HD Master Audio 5.1 Thai (Blu-ray)
Optional English subtitles.

Saving Private Ryan US

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Saving Private Ryan for the 4th May. The 2-disc Sapphire Series release will retail at around $39.99. The film is presented in 1080p High Definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio. Extras will include an introduction by Director Steven Spielberg, featurettes ("Looking Into the Past", "Miller and his Platoon", "Boot Camp Memories", "Making Saving Private Ryan", "Re-creating Omaha Beach", "Music and Sound", "Parting Thoughts"), an Into the Breach: Saving Private Ryan 25-minute documentary, a Shooting War documentary on WWII combat photographers in Europe and the Pacific theater of war, and 2 theatrical trailers in HD. We've attached the official package artwork below:

* An Introduction—Director Steven Spielberg discusses his interest in WWII and how it led him to make the film.
* Looking Into the Past—Steven Spielberg explains the research done for the film, the evolution of the screenplay and his intentions.
* Miller and his Platoon—Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks and other cast members introduce the different characters and how the actors worked together.
* Boot Camp—Memories from the cast about the intense boot camp they went through with Captain Dale Dye.
* Making Saving Private Ryan—Steven Spielberg and his collaborators discuss the look of the film, the production design, the costumes and the photography.
* Re-creating Omaha Beach—A look at how the filmmakers re-created this historical event.
* Music and Sound—Discussion with the team that edited, scored and brought sound to the film.
* Parting Thoughts—Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks share their final thoughts on the experience of making the film.
* Into the Breach: Saving Private Ryan—A 25-minute documentary with the cast and crew.
* Shooting War—Tom Hanks hosts and narrates this documentary on WWII combat photographers in Europe and the Pacific theater of war.
* Theatrical Trailer (HD)
* Re-Release Trailer (HD)

Tech specs include 1.85:1 1080p video and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.

Minority Report UK

wentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Minority Report for the 17th of May, priced at around £22.99. There will also be a Steelbook release for around £28.99.We don't have full specs at this time, but we can bring you the artwork. Check back soon for a full update.

Image Image

New extra content:

* The Future According to Steven Spielberg (in HD)
* Inside The World of Precrime (in HD)
* Phillip K. Dick, Steven Spielberg and Minority Report (in HD)
* Minority Report: Future Realized (in HD)
* Minority Report: Props of the Future (in HD)
* Highlights from Minority Report: From the Set
o The Hoverpack Sequence (in HD)
o The Car Factory Sequence (HD)
* Minority Report: Commercials of the Future (in HD)
* Previz Sequences
o The Hoverpack Sequence Previz (in HD)
o Maglev Chase Previz (in HD)

Extra content carried over from the DVD:

* From Story to Screen
* Deconstructing Minority Report
* The Stunts of Minority Report
* ILM and Minority Report
* Final Report
* Production Concepts
* Storyboard Sequences
* Trailers (in HD)

Kill Zone UK

Cine Asia has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Kill Zone for the 8th of March, priced at around £17.99 and £24.99 respectively. Details of all announced bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Dolby Digital Cantonese and English 5.1 Audio Options (DVD)
* DTS-HD Master Audio Cantonese and English 5.1 Audio Options (Blu-ray)
* Optional English Subtitles
* Audio Commentary by Hong Kong Cinema Expert Bey Logan
* Promotional Gallery
* ‘Kill Zone: The Making of’ Documentary
* Behind The Scenes: Anatomy of a Scene
* ‘Alleycats’ with Optional Bey Logan Commentary
* ‘Challenge of the Masters’ with Optional Bey Logan Commentary
* Interview Gallery: Sammo Hung, Donnie Yen, Simon Yam, Wilson Yip, Jacky Wu

Harry Brown UK

Lionsagte Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Harry Brown for the 22nd of March, priced at around £19.99 and £24.99 respectively. A complete list of all announced specs material can be found below, along with the art.

* Video: 2.40:1 Widescreen Transfer (1080p)
* Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
* Interviews with Cast and Crew
* Deleted Scenes
* Music Video
* Feature Audio Commentary with Sir Michael Caine, Director Daniel Barber and Producer Kris Thykier

A Nightmare On Elm Street US

New Line has announced a Blu-ray release of A Nightmare On Elm Street for the 6th April. Retail will be around $24.98. Extras will include Ready Freddy Focus Points with Alternate Takes and Filmmaking Secrets, a commentary with Director Wes Craven, Co-Stars Heather Langenkamp and John Saxon and Cinematographer Jacques Haitkin, a second commentary with Wes Craven, Co-Stars Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp and Ronee Blakley, Producer Robert Shaye and Co-Producer Sara Risher Robert Shaye, alternate endings, and 3 featurettes ("The House That Freddy Built: The Legacy of New Line Horror", "Never Sleep Again: The Making of A Nightmare on Elm Street", "Night Terrors: The Origins of Wes Craven’s Nightmares").

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 29 Mar 2010, 17:01

Nekoliko novih/starih naslova koji će uskoro izaći...ili su možda već i izašli...

Road to Perdition UK

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Road to Perdition for the 24th of May, priced at around £22.99. Full details have yet to be announced, but we can bring you the artwork. Check back soon for further details.

The Karate Kid I & II US

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced Blu-ray releases of The Karate Kid and The Karate Kid II for the 11th May. Each will retail at around $24.95. Extras on The Karate Kid will include commentary with Director John G. Avildsen, Writer Robert Mark Kamen and Actors Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita, featurettes ("Beyond the Form", "East Meets West: A Composer's Notebook", "Life of Bonsai", "The Way of the Karate Kid"), and a Blu-pop feature. The only extra material on Karate Kid II will be the original featurette "The Sequel", and Blu-pop. We've attached package artwork for both of the films below:

Image Image

Edge of Darkness US

Warner Home Video has announced DVD ($28.98) and Blu-ray/DVD Combo ($35.99) releases of Edge of Darkness which stars Mel Gibson, Ray Winstone, and Danny Huston. Each will be available to own from the 11th May. The only extra material on the DVD release will be additional scenes. The Blu-ray/DVD Combo release will include those, along with 9 Focus Point video pods ("Scoring the Film", "Revisiting the Edge of Darkness Mini-series", "Edge of Your Seat", "Making a Ghost Character Real", "Adapting the Edge of Darkness Mini-series", "Director Profile Martin Campbell", "Boston as a Character", "Mel's Back", "Craven's War of Attrition"), a digital copy of the film, and a copy of the standard definition DVD. The artwork is attached below:

* BD Exclusive: Past and Present of Edge of Darkness
* BD Exclusive: 9 Focus Point video pods
o Scoring the Film
o Revisiting the Edge of Darkness
o Mini-series
o Edge of Your Seat
o Making a Ghost Character Real
o Adapting the Edge of Darkness
o Mini-series
o Director Profile Martin Campbell
o Boston as a Character
o Mel's Back
o Craven's War of Attrition
* Additional Scenes
* DVD Version of Feature Film
* Digital Copy on Disc

Ninja Assassin UK

Warner Home Video has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Ninja Assassin for the 10th of May, priced at around £19.99 and £26.99 respectively. Full details have yet to be announced, but we can bring you the Blu-ray artwork. Check back soon for further details.

The Road UK

Icon Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of The Road for the 17th of May, priced at around £19.99 apiece. Full details have yet to be announced, but we can bring you the Blu-ray artwork. Check back soon for further details.

Saving Private Ryan UK

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Saving Private Ryan for the 26th of April, priced at around £24.99. Details of all announced bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* An Introduction
* Looking into the Past
* Miller and his Platoon
* Boot Camp
* Making Saving Private Ryan
* Re-Creating Omaha Beach
* Music and Sound
* Parting Thoughts
* Into the Breach: Saving Private Ryan
* Theatrical Trailer HD
* Re-Release Trailer HD
* Shooting War

Newsmakers UK

Showbox Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Newsmakers for the 31st of May, priced at around £17.99 and £24.99 respectively. The DVD will include both 2.0 and 5.1 Dolby Digital audio options, while the BD will feature DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1. Here's the artwork.

Robin-B-Hood UK

Cine Asia has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Robin-B-Hood for the 31st of May, priced at around £17.99 and £24.99 respectively. Full specs have yet to be revealed, but we can bring you the artwork. Check back soon for more info.

* Crashing the Hood: A Featurette with Star and Action Director Jackie Chan
* The Hand that Mocks the Cradle: An Interview with Director Benny Chan
* Baby Boomer: An Interview with Co-Star Conroy Chan
* Playtime for Adults: On the Set of Robin-B-Hood
* Robin-B-Hood: An Original Making of
* Feature Commentary with Director Benny Chan

Universal Soldier: Regeneration UK

Optimum Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Universal Soldier: Regeneration for the 5th of April, priced at around £15.99 and £19.99 respectively. Full details of bonus material and artwork can be found below.

* Feature Audio commentary
* Making of Universal Solider: Behind The Lines
* Trailer

Where Eagles Dare UK

* 'On Location' featurette
* Trailer
* Interactive menu
* Scene access

Spaghetti Western Collection - A Fistful Of Dollars/The Good, The Bad And The Ugly/For A Few Dollars More UK

# A Fistful Of Dollars:

# Fully restored with extended footage
# Audio commentary by Sir Christopher Frayling
# 'A New Kind Of Hero' - documentary about Sergio Leone
# 'A Few Weeks Off In Spain' - Interview with Clint Eastwood
# 'Cinque Voci' - featurette
# 'Not Ready For Primetime' - Monye Hellman discusses the prologue
# Additional scene - 'The Network Prologue'
# 'Restoration, Italian Style' - featurette
# 'Location comparisons' - featurette
# Rare double-bill trailer of A Fistful Of Dollars and For A Few Dollars More
# Radio spots
# 'The Lost Prologue' - prologue shot in the 1970's with Harry Dean Stanton
# Collector's gallery
# Interactive menus
# Scene selection

# For A Few Dollars More:

# Fully restored with extended footage
# Audio commentary by Sir Christopher Frayling
# 'A New Standard' - Sir Christopher Frayling on Sergio Leone
# 'Back For More' - Interviews with Clint Eastwood
# 'Tre Voci' - Interviews on Sergio Leone
# 'For A Few Dollars More: The Original American Release Version' - featurette on alternative versions
# 'Restoration notebook'
# 'Location comparisons'
# Rare Double-bill trailer
# Original theatrical trailer
# Collector's gallery
# Radio spots

# The Good, The Bad And The Ugly:

# 'Leone's West' documentary on the making of the film with Eastwood and Wallach, and producer Alberto Grimaldi
# 'Leone's Style' documentary on the impact of Leone's Spaghetti Western phenomenon with Eastwood, Wallach, Grimaldi and genre expert and historian Richard Schickel
# 'The Man Who Lost the Civil War' documentary into the background of the setting of the film
# An audio commentary with genre expert and film historian Richard Schickel
# 'Restoring The Good The Bad and The Ugly' featurette on reconstruction and re-recording of audio tracks
# 'The Secorro Sequence: A Reconstruction', an animated gallery of missing sequences with stills and footage
# Never-before-scene extended Tuco Torture scene, which was dropped from all theatrical versions
# 'Il Maetsro' featurette featuring Variety music critic on the creation of Ennio Morricone's unforgettable score
# 'Il Maestro Part 2' audio featurette offering an extended insight into Morricone's music
# French trailer which includes clips deleted from the final version
# 4 Easter Eggs

Spartacus: 50th Anniversary Edition US

* Deleted Scenes
* Interview with Peter Ustinov
* Interview with Jean Simmons
* Behind-the-Scenes Footage
* Vintage Newsreels
* Theatrical Trailer
* Production Stills
* Concept Art
* Costume Designs
* Saul Bass Storyboards
* Posters & Print Ads
* My Scenes
* BD Live

The Killer US

SPECIAL FEATURES:
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DIRECTOR JOHN WOO
Q&As WITH DIRECTOR JOHN WOO
THE KILLER LOCATIONS
JOHN WOO TRAILER GALLERY

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 30 Mar 2010, 15:20

The Wolfman - Extended Cut & Limited Edition Steelbook UK

Price: £15.85. This title will be released on June 14, 2010.

Image Image

* Wolfman: Legacy, Lore & Legend.
* 2 Exclusive Alternate Endings
* Deleted and Extended Scenes.
* Return of the Wolfman.
* The Beast Maker.
* Transformation Secrets.
* The Wolfman Unleashed.

Apollo 13 (15th Anniversary Edition) US

Price: $18.99. This title will be released on April 13, 2010.

Special Features

* 5.1 DTS HD (English)
* 5.1 DTS (French)
* 5.1 DTS (Spanish) (L.A.)
* 5.1 DTS (Spanish) (Spain)
* 5.1 DTS (Czech)
* 5.1 DTS (Hungarian)
* 5.1 DTS (Italian)
* Feature commentary with director Ron Howard, Apollo 13 commander Jim Lovell and his wife Marilyn.

U-Control:

* The Apollo Era: Learn about the other big events from the year of this historic mission—without stopping the movie.
* Tech-Splanations: Enjoy entertaining explanations of the science and technology of the Apollo 13 missions.
* Lucky 13: The Astronaut's Story: A "Dateline" television piece recounting the events of the mission.
* Lost Moon: The Triumph of Apollo 13: The making of the film including behind-the-scenes footage and interviews.
* Conquering Space: The Moon And Beyond: A recap of the last 45 years in space.
* D-Box Motion Control
* pocketBlu
* BD-Live

The Protector US

Price: $19.97. This title will be released on April 5, 2010.

Uncut International Version
Deleted Fight Scene
Tony Jaa Martial Arts Demonstration
Making Tony Jaa
No Wires Attached: Making The Protector
Feature Commentary with Asian Film Expert Bey Logan
Theatrical Trailer

Kelly's Heroes/Where Eagles Dare US

Price: $18.99. This title will be released on June 1, 2010.

A Star Is Born US

Price: $23.99. This title will be released on June 22, 2010.

Special features include:

* Introduction
* Ten additional and alternate takes
* Film effects reel
* Vintage featurettes:
o A Report by Jack L. Warner
o Huge Premiere Hails A Star Is Born Newsreel Montage
o A Star Is Born Premiere in Cinemascope
o Pantages Premiere TV Special
* 1956 WB cartoon: A Star is Bored
* Trailers:
o A Star Is Born (1937)
o A Star Is Born (1954)
o A Star Is Born (1976)
* Audio Vault (audio only):
o Two outtakes
o Dec. 28, 1942 Lux Radio Theater Broadcast with Judy Garland and Walter Pidgeon)
o Judy Garland Radio Interview
o Born in a Trunk
o Someone At Last – Rehearsal
o Someone At Last
o My Melancholy Baby
o Black Bottom
o Swanee

Hang 'Em High US

Price: $17.49. This title will be released on May 11, 2010.

The Jackal US

Price: $19.49. This title will be released on April 27, 2010.

* The Making of The Jackal
* Feature Commentary with Director Michael Caton-Jones
* Production Notes
* Cast and Filmmakers
* Theatrical Trailer

Exclusive HD Content

* BD Live
* My Scenes

Doctor Zhivago Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray Book) US

Price: $28.99. This title will be released on May 4, 2010.

* Doctor Zhivago: A Celebration Retrospective
* Commentary by Omar Sharif, Rod Steiger and Lady Sandra Lean
* Introduction by Omar Sharif
* Doctor Zhivago: The Making of a Russian Epic Documentary
* 11 Vintage Featurettes
o Zhivago: Behind the Camera with David Lean
o David Lean's Film of Doctor Zhivago
o Moscow in Madrid
o Pasternak
o New York Press Interviews Omar Sharif
o New York Press Interviews Julie Christie
o Geraldine Chaplin Screen Test
o This is Omar Sharif
o This is Julie Christie
o This is Geraldine Chaplin
o Chaplin in New York
* Trailer

Exclusive HD Content

* 8-Song CD Soundtrack Sampler of the Oscar®-winning score

Absolute Power US

Price: $18.99. This title will be released on June 1, 2010.

Dreamscape US

Price: $21.49. This title will be released on April 6, 2010.

Supplements

* Audio commentary
* Special effects makeup test reel
* Still gallery

Carlito's Way US

Price: $19.49. This title will be released on May 18, 2010.

Supplements

* Brian De Palma on Carlito's Way
* Deleted Scenes
* The Making of Carlito's Way

Exclusive HD Content

* D-Box
* BD-live

Beauty and the Beast: Diamond Edition US

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has announced 2-disc DVD ($29.99) and Blu-ray/DVD Combo ($39.99) releases of Beauty and the Beast for the 23rd November and 5th October respectively. Each will feature hours of additional viewing experiences that include behind the scenes features, deleted scenes, enhanced music tracks, immersive games and more. We'll bring you further details as we get them. We've attached package artwork for the Blu-ray release below:

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 18 May 2010, 16:47

Valhalla Rising UK

Momentum Pictures has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Valhalla Rising for the 17th of May, priced at around £15.99 and £24.99 respectively. The only bonus material mentioned in the press release is an audio commentary with director Nicolas Winding Refn and journalist Alan Jones. Here's the artwork.

* commentary with the director and journalist Alan Jones

Daybreakers UK

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Daybreakers for the 31st of May, priced at around £19.99 and £24.99 respectively. We don't yet have full details for the release, but we can bring you a look at the artwork. Check back soon for an update.

# Commentary
# Trailer and Poster Gallery (HD)
# BD-Exclusive: BonusView – Storyboard and Animatic Comparison
# BD-Exclusive: Making of Daybreakers Documentary (122 minutes, HD)
# BD-Exclusive: The Big Picture – Short Film (14 minutes, HD)
# BD-Exclusive: Lionsgate Live/BD Touch
# BD-Exclusive: Digital Copy (SD)

Daybreakers US

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced DVD ($29.95) and Blu-ray ($39.99) releases of Daybreakers for the 11th May. Extras will include audio commentary with the directors and special effects creator Steve Boyle, a "Making of Daybreakers" featurette, a poster gallery and the theatrical trailer. The Blu-ray release will also include an extended feature-length version of the "Making of Daybreakers" that spans the filmmaking process, a short film from the directors entitled "The Big Picture," a Storyboard and Animatics film comparison and a second disc containing digital copy. The artwork is attached:

* Audio commentary with the directors and special effects creator Steve Boyle
* Poster gallery
* Theatrical trailer

Exclusive HD Content

* Metamenu
* BD Touch
* LG-Live
* Digital copy
* Bookmarks
* "Making of Daybreakers" Feature-length Documentary
* "The Big Picture" short film
* Bonus View Storyboard and Animatics film comparison

The Rookie UK

Warner Home Video has announced the Blu-ray release of The Rookie for the 7th of June, priced at around £17.99. We don't yet have any information relating to bonus material, but we can bring you the artwork.

The African Queen UK

ITV Studios Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of The African Queen for the 14th of June, priced at around £15.99 and £19.99 respectively. Details of bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Embracing the Chaos: Making The African Queen
* Feature Commentary with Jack Cardiff
* Written Star Profiles of Humphrey Bogart, Katherine Hepburn, John Huston and Jack Cardiff
* Picture Gallery of Poster and Lobby Cards and Behind-the-Scenes
* Original Cinema Trailer

Dirty Dancing US

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced 2-disc DVD ($29.98) and 2-disc Blu-ray ($34.99) releases of Dirty Dancing for the 4th May. Extras on the DVD will include an audio commentary, featurettes ("Kellerman’s: Reliving the Locations of the Film", "Patrick Swayze Tribute", "Dirty Dancing: The Phenomenon", "The Rhythm of the Dancing", "Dirty Dancing with Patrick", "The Classic Story On Stage"), interviews, deleted and alternate scenes, outtakes, a multi-angle dance sequence, a “Hungry Eyes” Video, a “She’s Like the Wind” Video, a “I’ve Had the Time of My Life” Video, trailers and more. The Blu-ray release will also include an additional Dancing to the Music featurette, a Dirty Dancing: Live in Concert feature, and more. Art is attached:

* Audio Commentaries
* Featurettes
* Cast Interviews
* Music Videos
* Theatrical Trailer
* Screen Tests
* Trivia Track
* Deleted, Extended, and Alternate Scenes
* Outtakes
* Patrick Swayze tribute
* Photo Gallery
* Fan Reel
* Multi-Angle Dance Sequences

Exclusive HD Content

* Featurette
* Original Screenplay
* Dirty Dancing: Live in Concert
* Digital Copy
* Bookmarks

The Kid and The Great Dictator UK

On May 10th two of Charlie Chaplin's most revered works, The Kid and The Great Dictator are released on DVD and Blu-Ray.

The Great Dictator is a celebrated political satire which tells the story of a young Jewish Barber (Chaplin) who is caught in a plane crash during the First World War. After twenty years in hospital the Barber is horrified to discover that his country is under the rule of fascist dictator Adenoid Hynkel (Chaplin), who bears a remarkable resemblance to the Barber. With Hynkel ready to invade his neighbouring country Osterlich with his fascist ally Benzino Napaloni (Jack Oakie), will the Barber be able to spread his message of world peace before the bombs and tanks are deployed?

The Book of Eli UK

Entertainment in Video has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of The Book of Eli for the 31st of May, priced at around £19.99 and £24.99 respectively. A complete list of bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Picture-in-Picture Feature: Behind the Scenes and Interviews (BD Only)
* A Lost Tale: Billy
* Behind the Story
* Deleted/Alternate Scenes
* The Book of Eli Soundtrack

Shutter Island UK

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Shutter Island for the 26th of July, priced at around £19.99 and £26.99 respectively. Only the Blu-ray will include bonus material, a list of which can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Behind the Shutters: Follows the film from its inception as an acclaimed novel through the production process and to the big screen. Includes interviews with cast and crew
* Into the Lighthouse: Discusses the historical landscape of psychiatric therapies during the 1950s through interviews with cast and crew

Shutter Island US

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced DVD and Blu-ray releases of Shutter Island for the 8th June. No extra material will be included on the DVD release. The Blu-ray release will include a Behind the Shutters featurette that follows the film from its inception as an acclaimed novel through the production process and to the big screen, and an Into the Lighthouse feature that discusses the historical landscape of psychiatric therapies during the 1950s through interviews with cast and crew.

* Behind the Shutters
* Into the Lighthouse

The Sky Crawlers UK

Manga Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of The Sky Crawlers for the 31st of May, priced at around £19.99 and £24.99 respectively. A list of confirmed bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* English and Japanese Stereo and DTS-HD Master Audio Options
* Optional English Subtitles
* Sky's The Limit: An Interview with Mamoru Oshii
* The Sound Design and Animation of The Sky Crawlers
* Animation Research for The Sky Crawlers
* Trailers

Mulan UK

Cine Asia DVD and Blu-ray release of Mulan for the 21st of June, priced at around £17.99 and £24.99 respectively. We don't know much else about the release at this time, but we can bring you an early look at the artwork. Check back soon for an update.

The Wolfman US

Universal Home Video has announced DVD and Blu-ray releases of The Wolfman which stars Benicio Del Toro and Anthony Hopkins. Each will include theatrical (1 Hour 43 Minutes) and unrated (1 Hour 59 Minutes) cuts of the movie. As far as we know, the only extra material on the DVD release will be deleted and extended scenes. The Blu-ray release will include those, along with 2 alternate endings, featurettes ("Return of The Wolfman", "The Beast Maker", "Transformation Secrets", "The Wolfman Unleashed", "Werewolf Legacy, Lore and Legend"), a Take Control feature with Makeup Artist Rick Baker , Visual Effects Producer Karen Murphy-Mundell and Director of Photography Shelly Johnson, U-Control features, and a digital copy of the film. The Wolfman Blu-ray will also give purchasers an exclusive opportunity to stream the original 1941 The Wolf Man starring Lon Chaney, Jr three ways via BD-LiveTM, pocket BLU™ app and www.UniversalHiDef.com. Package artwork is attached:

* Deleted and Extended scenes
* Return of the Wolfman
* The Beast Maker
* Transformation Secrets
* The Wolfman Unleashed

Exclusive HD Content

* 2 Exclusive Alternate Endings
* U-Control - Take Control
* U-Control - Werewolf Legacy, Legend and Lore
* Exclusive Content: Watch the first ever ONLINE STREAMING OF THE ORIGINAL 1941 WOLF MAN for a limited time only
* My Scenes, My Chat, My Movie Commentary
* pocket BLU and social BLU
* BD Live

Undisputed III: Redemption US

Warner Home Video has announced DVD ($27.95) and Blu-ray/DVD Combo ($35.99) releases of Undisputed III: Redemption which stars Scott Adkins, Mykel Shannon Jenkins, Mark Ivanir, and Hristo Shopov. Each will be available to own from the 1st June. The only extra material will be a digital copy on the Blu-ray/DVD Combo release. We've attached the package artwork below:

Bad Boys US

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Bad Boys for the 1st June. Retail will be around $24.95. Extras will include a commentary with Director Michael Bay, a “Putting the Boom & Bang in the Bad Boys” documentary, and 3 music videos (69 Boyz “Five O, Five O (Here They Come), Diana King “Shy Guy, Warren G “So Many Ways”). Art is attached:

* Commentary with director Michael Bay
* Documentary: Putting the Boom & Bang in the Bad Boys
* Three music videos

Exclusive HD Content

* BD-Live

Showgirls: 15th Anniversary Sinsational Edition US

MGM Home Entertainment has announced a DVD/Blu-ray Combo release of Showgirls for the 15th June. The 15th Anniversary Sinsational Edition will retail at around $29.99. Extras will include commentary from Showgirls connoisseur David Schmader, a trivia track, a Pole Dancing: Finding Your Inner Stripper featurette, a Lap Dance Tutorial Featuring the World-Famous Girls of Scores, and A Showgirls Diary. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

* Pole Dancing: Finding Your Inner Stripper
* Lap Dance Tutorial Featuring the World-Famous Girls of Scores
* "The Greatest Movie Ever Made" – A Commentary by David Schmader
* Showgirls Fact-Up Trivia
* A Showgirls Diary

From Paris With Love US

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced DVD and Blu-ray releases of From Paris With Love for the 8th June. Extras will include commentary with Director Pierre Morel, featurettes ("The Making-of From Paris With Love", "Spooks, Spies and Special Ops: Life Under Cover", "Secrets of Spy Craft: Inside the International Spy Museum", "Charlie Wax's Gun Locker"), a "Friend or Foe" Trivia Game, and the theatrical trailer. The Blu-ray release will also include a digital copy of the film. Artwork is attached:

* Audio commentary with director Pierre Morel
* The Making of From Paris with Love
* Spooks, Spies and Special Ops: Life Under Cover
* Secrets Of Spy Craft: Inside The International Spy Museum
* Charlie Wax's Gun Locker
* Trivia game: Friend or Foe
* Theatrical trailer

The Red Baron US

Monterey Media has announced the DVD ($26.95) and Blu-ray ($34.95) releases of The Red Baron which stars Matthias Schweighöfer, Joseph Fiennes, Lena Headey, and Til Schweiger. Each will be available to own from the 1st June. The only extras on the DVD will be 2 featurettes ("Making of The Red Baron", "Legends of the Red Baron"). The Blu-ray release will also include The Red Baron - Making of Visual Effects featurette. We've attached the official package artwork for each release below:

Alice in Wonderland US

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has announced 1-disc DVD ($29.99), 1-disc Blu-ray ($39.99), and 3-disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo ($44.99) releases of Alice in Wonderland for the 1st June. The only extra material on the DVD release will be 3 featurettes ("Finding Alice", "The Mad Hatter", "Effecting Wonderland"). The Blu-ray releases will include the above, along with the following additional featurettes ("The Futterwacken Dance", "The Red Queen", "The White Queen", "Scoring Wonderland", "Stunts of Wonderland", "Making the Proper Size", "Cakes of Wonderland", "Tea Party Props", "Time-Lapse: Sculpting the Red Queen"). A digital copy of the film will also be included on the Blu-ray/DVD combo. We've attached the package artwork below:

Image Image

* Finding Alice
* The Mad Hatter
* Effecting Wonderland

Exclusive HD Content

* The Futterwacken Dance
* The Red Queen
* Time-lapse: Sculpting the Red Queen
* The White Queen
* Scoring Wonderland
* Stunts of Wonderland
* Making the Proper Size
* Cakes of Wonderland
* Tea Party Props

Batman: Under the Red Hood US

Warner Home Video has announced 1-disc DVD ($19.98), 2-disc DVD ($24.98), and Blu-ray ($29.99) releases of Batman: Under the Red Hood for the 27th July. As far as we know, no extra material will be included on the 1-disc DVD. The 2-disc DVD and Blu-ray will include a Next Upcoming DCU Sneak Peak, a DC Showcase: Jonah Hex animated short, a Robin: The Story of Dick Grayson featurette, and 2 bonus episodes from Batman The Animated Series Season 1 handpicked by Bruce Timm. The Blu-ray release will also include a Robin’s Requiem: The Tale of Jason Todd featurette, and a digital copy.

* Robin's Requiem: The Tale of Jason Todd
* Two bonus episodes from Batman The Animated Series Season 1
* Next Upcoming DCU Sneak Peak
* DC Showcase: Jonah Hex – animated short

Green Zone US

Universal Home Video has announced 1-disc DVD and 2-disc Blu-ray releases of Green Zone for the 29th June. Extras on the DVD will include a commentary with Matt Damon and Director Paul Greengrass, deleted scenes, featurettes ("Inside the Green Zone", "Matt Damon: Ready for Action"), and a digital copy of the film. The Blu-ray release will include all of the above, plus additional BD-Live and U-Control features. We've attached some early sales artwork below - although the retail artwork will differ.

* Feature commentary with Matt Damon and director Paul Greengrass
* Inside the Green Zone— An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of some of Green Zone's most powerful scenes
* Deleted Scenes
* Matt Damon: Ready for Action— Matt Damon demonstrates the grueling training regimen he used to prepare for his role in Green Zone

Exclusive HD Content

* U-Control: Video Commentary with Matt Damon and Director Paul Greengrass
* U-Control: Picture In Picture – Get behind the scenes features and interviews with the cast and crew while you watch the movie!
* BD-Live
* pocket Blu

Insomnia US

Warner Home Video has announced a Blu-ray release of Insomnia for the 13th July. Retail will be around $24.98. Extras will include 2 audio commentaries with the likes of director Christopher Nolan, Hilary Swank, Production Designer Nathan Crowley, Editor Dody Dorn, Cinematographer Wally Pfister and Screenwriter Hillary Seitz, 4 featurettes ("Day for Night: Making the Movie", "180°: A Conversation with Christopher Nolan and Al Pacino", "In the Fog: Cinemtography and Production Design", "Eyes Wide Open: The Insomniac’s World"), an additional scene, a still gallery, and the theatrical trailer. Artwork is attached:

* Audio commentaries
* Four Featurettes
* Additional scene
* Stills gallery
* Trailer

The Illusionist US

ox Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray/DVD Combo release of The Illusionist for the 8th June. The Illusionist Blu-ray disc + DVD contains the theatrical feature in both high definition and standard definition, as well as special features in standard definition including The Making of The Illusionist and Jessica Biel on The Illusionist featurettes and audio commentary by writer/director Neil Burger. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

Audio commentary and two featurettes (DVD only)

Boogie Nights UK

Warner Home Video has announced the Blu-ray release of Boogie Nights for the 21st of June, priced at around £17.99. Unfortunately Warner's press site rarely lists technical details so we can't tell you any more at this time, but we do have the artwork. If we learn more we'll let you know.

Caddyshack UK

Warner Home Video has announced the Blu-ray release of Caddyshack for the 14th of June, priced at around £17.99. Unfortunately Warner's press site rarely lists technical details so we can't tell you any more at this time, but we do have the artwork. If we learn more we'll let you know.

Heartbreak Ridge UK

Warner Home Video has announced the Blu-ray release of Heartbreak Ridge for the 7th of June, priced at around £17.99. Unfortunately Warner's press site rarely lists technical details so we can't tell you any more at this time, but we do have the artwork. If we learn more we'll let you know.

The Dam Busters UK

Optimum Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of The Dam Busters: Special Edition for the 14th of June, priced at around £15.99 and £19.99 respectively. Details of bonus material and artwork follow.

* Video: 1.33:1 (Pillar-Boxed 1080p AVC)
* Audio: PCM 2.0 Mono
* The Dambusters: 617 Squadron Remembers (Brand New Documentary, 56 Mins)

Jason and the Argonauts US

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Jason and the Argonauts for the 6th July. Retail should be around $24.95. Extras will include a commentary with Peter Jackson and Visual Effects Artist Randall William Cook, a commentary with Ray Harryhausen and Film Historian Tony Dalton, never released interactive photo gallery with original storyboards, interviews with Ray Harryhausen by John Landis, and 2 featurettes ("Ray Harryhausen Chronicles", "The Harryhausen Legacy"). We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

* The Harryhausen Legacy
* Ray Harryhausen interviewed by director John Landis

Rambo: The Complete Collection US

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has announced DVD and Blu-ray releases of Rambo - Extended Cut for the 27th July. The film will include 9 extra uncut minutes. Each release will also include a 60 minute production diary. We've attached package artwork for the Canadian releases below. The US artwork should be virtually identical, albeit without the French translation on the sticker!

Also available on Blu-ray from the 27th July will be Rambo: The Complete Collection. This 4-disc set includes all four films, and will retail at around $54.99. First Blood will include commentary with Sylvester Stallone, commentary with writer David Morrell, deleted scenes, and a trivia track. First Blood Part II will include commentary with director George P. Cosmatos, a “We Get to Win This Time” documentary, and a trivia track. Rambo 3 will include commentary with director Peter MacDonald, a “Afghanistan: Land in Crisis” documentary, and a trivia track. Lastly, Rambo will include commentary with Sylvester Stallone, deleted scenes, featurettes ("It’s a Long Road: Resurrection of an Icon", "A Score to Settle: The Music of Rambo”, "The Art of War: Completing Rambo", "The Weaponry of Rambo", "A Hero’s Welcome: Release and Reaction", "Legacy of Despair: The Struggle in Burma").

Rambo: The Complete Collection

* First Blood
o Audio commentaries:
+ Sylvester Stallone
+ Writer David Morrell
o Deleted scenes
o Drawing First Blood
o Trivia track
* Rambo: First Blood Part II
o Audio commentary with director George P. Cosmatos
o Documentary: "We Get to Win This Time"
o Trivia track
* Rambo III
o Audio commentary with director Peter MacDonald
o Documentary: "Afghanistan: Land in Crisis"
o Trivia track
* Rambo
o Audio commentary with Sylvester Stallone
o Bonus View picture-in-picture exploration into the film's casting, locations and other filmmaking secrets
o Deleted scenes
o Featurettes:
+ It's a Long Road: Resurrection of an Icon
+ A Score to Settle: The Music of Rambo
+ The Art of War: Completing Rambo
+ The Weaponry of Rambo
+ A Hero's Welcome: Release and Reaction

Clash of the Titans US

Warner Home Video has announced a Blu-ray release of Clash of the Titans for the 25th May. Retail will be around $24.98. Extras will include A Conversation with Ray Harryhausen featurette, a Maps of Myths and Monsters Gallery, and trailers of the 1981 original and the 2010 version. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

* A Conversation with Ray Harryhausen
* Maps of Myths and Monsters Gallery

Exclusive HD Content

* Digibook Packaging
* 2010 Remake Sneak Peek

Clash of the Titans US

* Sam Worthington: An Action Hero for the Ages
* Deleted Scenes
* Alternate Ending

Exclusive HD Content

* Harnessing the Gods: Maximum Movie Mode
* Green Lantern (2010) Sneak Peek
* BD-Live

Cop Out US

Warner Home Video has announced DVD and Blu-ray/DVD Combo releases of Cop Out for the 20th July. As far as we know, the only extra material on the DVD release will be deleted scenes. The Blu-ray/DVD combo release will include the deleted scenes, along with a Maximum Comedy Mode with Kevin Smith and Seann William Scott, Focus Points, a Wisdom From The shit Bandit feature, and a digital copy of the film. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

* Maximum Comedy Mode with Kevin Smith and Seann William Scott
* Focus Points
* Wisdom from The S*** Bandit

Road to Perdition US

Paramount Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of Road to Perdition for the 3rd August. The film will be presented in 1080p high definition along with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio. Extras will include a director introduction, a commentary by director Sam Mendes, deleted scenes with optional director commentary, and 3 featurettes ("Making of Road To Perdition featurette", "A Cinematic Life: The Art & Influence of Conrad Hall", "The Library: A Further Exploration of the World of Road To Perdition"). We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

* Commentary by Director Sam Mendes
* Deleted Scenes (with optional commentary by Director Sam Mendes)
* The Making of Road to Perdition
* Theatrical Trailer (in HD)

Exclusive HD Content

* Sam Mendes Feature Introduction (in HD)
* A Cinematic Life: The Art & Influence of Conrad Hall (in HD)
* The Library: A Further Exploration of the World of Road to Perdition

Repo Men US

Universal Home Video has revealed early details on DVD ($29.98) and Blu-ray ($39.98) releases of Repo Men which stars Jude Law and Forest Whitaker. Each will be available to own from July 27th. Both rated and unrated cuts of the film will be included, as well as deleted scenes, The Union Commericals, an Inside the Visual Effects featurette, and more. Early art is attached:

* U-control
* Feature commentary with director Miguel Sapochnik and writers Eric Garcia and Garrett Lerner
* Deleted scenes with optional commentary with Sapochnik, Garcia and Lerner
* Union commercials: see the unique Union commercials used in the film in their entirety.
* Inside the visual effects: get an "insider's" look at the unique visual effects used in the film.
* BD-Live
* My Scenes
* pocket BLU
o Advanced Remote Control
o Video Timeline
o Mobile-To-Go
o Browse Titles
o Keyboard
* social BLU

Seven US

Warner Home Video has announced a Blu-ray book edition of Seven for the 14th September. Extras will include 4 commentaries featuring Director David Fincher, Actors Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman and Other Collaborators on the Film, additional/extended scenes, alternate openings, Exploration of the Opening Title Sequence from Multiple Video Angles with Various Audio Mixes and 2 Commentary Tracks, Production Design and Still Photographs with Commentaries, The Notebooks: Full MotionVideo Details “John Doe’s” Writings, and the trailer. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

Image Image

* Four audio commentaries
* Additional/extended scenes
* Alternate endings
* Exploration of the opening title sequence from multiple video angles with various audio mixes and two commentary tracks
* Production design and still photographs with commentaries
* The Notebooks: Full motion video details "John Doe´s" writings
* Theatrical trailer

Exclusive HD Content

* 32 Page Booklet (Digibook)

Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition

A Blu-ray double dip for one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's most entertaining movies is planned for June. In an early announcement to retailers, 20th Century Fox has announced 'Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition' for Blu-ray on June 29. Specs have yet to be revealed, but apparently the release will be a 2-disc set with over 5 hours of bonus materials including an audio commentary, deleted scenes, featurettes, and movie cash to see 'Predators' in theaters this summer. It is also unclear whether this release will receive a new transfer like the UK "Fully Loaded" edition reportedly hitting stores in August. Here's a peek at the packaging:

* Audio commentary
* Deleted scenes
* Featurettes

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 19 May 2010, 23:00

Dragon, jel kupuješ što blurejeve?
Ja ih skupih samo 5-6, nekako mi još cijene r1 nisu najprihvatljivije.

Bio sam prije par tjedana u Londonu, tamo se BluRay može za bagatelu kupiti, cca 10-15 funti ima svega.

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 20 May 2010, 09:10

HorrorHR wrote:Dragon, jel kupuješ što blurejeve?
Ja ih skupih samo 5-6, nekako mi još cijene r1 nisu najprihvatljivije.

Bio sam prije par tjedana u Londonu, tamo se BluRay može za bagatelu kupiti, cca 10-15 funti ima svega.

Kupujem,...imam nekih 40-ak...možda i malo više izdanja...

Ma može se i R1 naći povoljno...aliu da...britanska izdanja se mogu naći već od 5 funti na dalje...

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 08 Jun 2010, 17:27

Kick Ass US

Matthew Vaughn’s “Kick Ass” is coming to DVD and Blu-ray August 3, 2010 via Lionsgate Home Video. The film itself has made just south of $100 million in worldwide box office, which should lend itself to a sequel, the awesomely titled “Kick Ass 2: Balls to the Wall”. No doubt the film’s DVD sales should also boost the possibility of a sequel. Fanboys love this stuff.

BLU-RAY DISC SPECIAL FEATURES
DISC ONE
• Ass-Kicking Bonus View Mode (Blu-ray Disc Exclusive) – Synchronous with the feature film, this innovative multi-media presentation incorporates video and audio commentary, behind-the-scenes clips and illustrative graphics with Co-Writer/Producer/Director Matthew Vaughn, plus cast and crew providing an all-access perspective on Kick-Ass
• “A New Kind of Superhero: The Making of Kick-Ass “ documentary (Blu-ray Disc Exclusive)
• “It’s On! The Comic Book Origin of Kick-Ass” featurette
• Audio Commentary with Writer-Director Matthew Vaughn
• “The Art of Kick-Ass” gallery
• Marketing Archive
• BD Touch and Metamenu Remote
• Lionsgate Live™ enabled, featuring extra content for Internet-connected players
• Enhanced for D-Box™ Motion Control Systems
*Subject to change

DISC TWO
• Standard Definition DVD Copy of the feature film

DISC THREE
• Standard Definition Digital Copy of the feature film

The Evil Dead US

Anchor Bay Home Entertainment has announced a Blu-ray release of The Evil Dead for August 31st. Retail will be around $29.97. As well as a new hi-def transfer supervised and approved by director Sam Raimi, the Blu-ray release will include an all-new commentary with director Sam Raimi, producer Robert Tapert, and star Bruce Campbell, behind the scenes footage and outtakes, talent bios, a poster and still gallery, and more. We've attached a trade advertisement with some early artwork below:

# LL-NEW Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Sam Raimi, Producer Robert Tapert and Star Bruce Campbell
# Behind the Scenes Footage & Outtakes
# Talent Bios
# Poster & Still Gallery
# & More

Ocean's 11 (1960) US

Warner Home Video has announced a Blu-ray release of Ocean's 11 (1960) for the 5th October. Retail will be around $24.98. Extra material will include a commentary by Frank Sinatra Jr. and Angie Dickinson, Interactive Las Vegas Then and Now Map Casino Vignettes, The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson Excerpt featuring Guest Host Frank Sinatra and Guest Angie Dickinson, and the theatrical trailer. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

* Commentary by Frank Sinatra Jr. and Angie Dickinson
* Interactive Las Vegas Then and Now Map Casino Vignettes
* The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson Excerpt featuring guest host Frank Sinatra and guest Angie Dickinson
* Theatrical Trailer

The Pacific US

HBO has announced 6-disc DVD ($79.99) and 6-disc Blu-ray ($99.98) releases of The Pacific for the 2nd November. Extras on the DVD will include portraits of the real Marines featured in The Pacific, a 30-minute Making The Pacific featurette, and an Anatomy of The Pacific War documentary on the events that influenced the merciless brutality in the Pacific theater. The Blu-ray release will also include an enhanced viewing picture-in-picture mode, and a Pacific Field Guide which includes animated maps, interview with historians and veterans, historical footage, photos, and more. We've attached the official artwork below:

* The Pacific Enhanced Viewing: with Enhanced Viewing, a 10-part, 10-hour, picture-in-picture experience makes it possible to learn more about the Marines and gain a deeper historical understanding of the battles while watching the miniseries. Exclusive content includes interviews with historians and veterans, archival footage, maps and more.
* The Pacific Field Guide: allows viewers to navigate through the major events featured in The Pacific in this standalone, interactive Field Guide. Search within to view exclusive content including animated maps, extensive interviews with historians and veterans, historical footage, photographs and more.
* Historical Backgrounds: the five-minute prologues that set the stage for each episode and additional historical footage narrated by Tom Hanks.
* Making The Pacific: go behind the scenes and take an inside look at the making of this miniseries.
* Profiles of The Pacific: delve into the lives of the real Marines featured in The Pacific. Get a personal perspective on their families, their war experience and their lives after the war in these intimate portraits.
* Anatomy of the Pacific War: explore the historical influences and cultural perceptions that led to the merciless brutality in the Pacific theater of World War II.

The Losers

Warner Home Video has announced DVD and Blu-ray/DVD Combo releases of The Losers for the 20th July. The only extra on the DVD release will be a Zoe and The Losers featurette. The Blu-ray release will include that, along with 2 additional featurettes ("Band of Buddies: Ops Training", "The Losers: Action-Style Storytelling"), a deleted scene, a sneak peak at Batman: Under The Red Hood, and a digital copy of the film. We've attached our first look at the official package artwork below:

* Band of Buddies: Ops Training
* The Losers: Action-style Storytelling
* Deleted scene
* Sneak peek - Batman: Under the Red Hood
* Zoë and the Losers

Spartacus: Blood and Sand US

Anchor Bay Home Entertainment has announced DVD ($59.97) and Blu-ray ($79.97) releases of Spartacus: Blood and Sand for the 21st September. As well as "enhanced digital effects", each will include all new featurettes, behind the scenes footage, bloopers, and more. The Blu-ray release will also include 4 director's cut extended episodes. Early artwork is attached:

* Audio Commentaries
* Gladiator Camp
* History Rewritten
* Make-up Effects
* The Hole
* Behind-The-Scenes Footage
* Bloopers
* Trailers

Red Sonja UK

Optimum Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Red Sonja for the 28th of June, priced at around £19.99. Disc specs are not yet available, but we can bring you the artwork. Check back soon for an update.

Psycho UK

Universal Pictures UK has announced the Blu-ray release of Psycho: 50th Anniversary Special Edition for the 9th of August, priced at around £24.99. Details of bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Psycho Sound: A never-before-seen piece that looks at the re-mastering process required to create a 5.1 mix from the original mono elements using Audionamix technology
* The Shower Scene: A look at the impact of music on the infamous 'shower scene'
* The Making of Psycho: A feature-length documentary on Hitchcock’s most shocking film
* In the Master’s Shadow – Hitchcock’s Legacy: Some of Hollywood’s top filmmakers discuss Hitchcock’s influence and why his movies continue to thrill audiences
* Hitchcock/Truffaut Interviews: Excerpts from a 1962 audio interview with Alfred Hitchcock
* Audio Commentary: Feature-length audio commentary with Stephen Rebello (Author of 'Alfred Hitchcock and the making of Psycho')
* Newsreel Footage: The Release of Psycho: Vintage newsreel on the unique policy Alfred Hitchcock insisted upon for the release of the film
* The Shower Scene: Storyboards by Saul Bass: Original storyboard design
* Production Notes: Read an essay on the making of the film
* The Psycho Archives: See the gallery of on-set photo stills from the film’s production
* Posters And Psycho Ads: See a gallery of original posters and ads from the theatrical campaign
* Lobby Cards: View a gallery of promotional lobby cards from the film’s theatrical campaign
* Behind-the-Scenes Photographs: View rare photos showing the cast and crew at work
* Theatrical Trailer: Watch the original promotional trailer from the film’s theatrical campaign
* Re-Release Trailers: Watch the promotional trailer created for the re-release of the film
* 20-Page ‘Making of Psycho’ Booklet

Predator: Ultimate Edition UK

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Predator: Ultimate Edition for the 5th of July, priced at around £22.99. We don't yet have details of bonus material, but we do know that the film has supposedly been digitally restored for this release. Whether that means a proper remaster or a grain-scrubbed DNR nightmare is yet to be revealed, but as soon as we know more we'll update this article. Here' the artwork.

* Feature-length audio commentary by John McTiernan
* Text commentary by Historian Eric Lichtensfeld
* Sneak Peek at Predators (new)
* Evolution of the Species: Hunters of Extreme Perfection: featurette including interviews with Predators producer Robert Rodriguez, director Nimród Antal and original Predator producer John Davis (new)
* If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It: Making-of documentary
* Inside The Predator: documentary
* Special effects featurettes
* Deleted scenes and outtakes
* Short takes
* Theatrical trailers
* Photo galleries
* Predator profile

The Karate Kid UK

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of The Karate Kid for the 19th of July, priced at around £19.99. A list of confirmed bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Video: 1.85:1 Widescreen Transfer (1080p)
* Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Italian, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Spanish
* Subtitles: Danish, English, Finnish, Hindi, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
* Blu-Pop: Activate the Exclusive Blu-pop Feature to Reveal Pop Up Trivia, Interviews and More Secrets from the Film!
* Commentary with Director John G. Avildsen, Writer Robert Mark Kamen and Actors Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita
* 'The Way of the Karate Kid' Multi-Part Making of Featurette
* 'Beyond the Form' Featurette
* 'East Meets West: A Composer's Notebook'
* 'Life of Bonsai' Featurette
* BD-Live

The Karate Kid: Part II

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of The Karate Kid: Part II for the 19th of July, priced at around £19.99. A list of confirmed bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Video: 1.85:1 Widescreen Transfer (1080p)
* Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Italian, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Spanish
* Subtitles: Danish, English, Finnish, Hindi, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
* Blu-Pop: Activate the Exclusive Blu-pop Feature to Reveal Pop Up Trivia, Interviews and More Secrets from the Film!
* Original Featurette: 'The Sequel'

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest US

Warner Home Video has announced DVD ($39.92) and Blu-ray ($49.99) editions of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for the 14th September. Extras will include a full-length commentary by director Miloš Forman and producers Michael Douglas and Saul Zaentz, Completely Cuckoo – A feature-length documentary about the making of the film, a brand new interview with producer Michael Douglas, deleted scenes, and the original trailer. The 35th Anniversary Ultimate Collector’s Editions will also contain unique collectibles honoring the film and its legacy, such as playing cards, posters, character cards, pre-production correspondence and fascinating movie trivia. We've attached the official package artwork for each release below:

Image Image

* Audio Commentary
* The Making of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
* Deleted Scenes
* Theatrical Trailer

The Storm Warriors UK

Cine Asia has announced the release of The Storm Warriors for the 12th of July, priced at around £17.99 and £24.99 respectively. We don't yet have any details of bonus material, but we can bring you an early look at the artwork.

1. Theme Song Music Video
2. Making Of
3. Interviews with Directors & Cast
4. Trailers

Green Zone UK

Universal Pictures Video has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Green Zone for the 12th of July, priced at around £19.99 and £24.99 respectively. A Blu-ray Steelbook will also be available for around £27.99. We don't yet have the full specs, but we can bring you an early look at some of the artwork. Check back soon for a full update.

# Deleted Scenes - with optional commentary from Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon (12:04mins)
# Matt Damon: Ready for Action - a look at how Matt Damon prepared for his role in Green Zone (9:22mins)
# Inside the Green Zone - a behind the scenes look at the making of Green Zone's powerful scenes (8:50mins)
# The Real Miller - the real Roy Miller, Monty Gonzales, compares his real life war stories to Green Zone, distinguishing fact from fiction and reliving his old experiences vicariously through Miller's unit (6:17mins)
# Recreating Baghdad - location managers Ben Rimmer and Terry Bryther, as well as various cast members discuss how Morocco served as a perfect location to double as Baghdad (3:11mins)
# Feature Commentary with Director Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon (ON/OFF)

Solomon Kane UK

Entertainment in Video has announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Solomon Kane for the 28th of June, priced at around £19.99 and £24.99 respectively. A list of confirmed bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Commentaries by Michael J Bassett & James Purefoy
* Video Introduction by Michael J Bassett
* The Making of Solomon Kane
* Montage Clip
* Interviews with Producers Samuel Hadida & Paul Berrow, Director Michael J Bassett, Actor James Purefoy and Composer Klaus Badelt
* Deleted scene: Cave Fight
* Special Effects: The Creation of the Fire Demon
* Artworks by Greg Staples
* Trailer

Flash Gordon UK

Optimum Home Entertainment has announced the Blu-ray release of Flash Gordon for the 28th of June, priced at around £19.99. Disc specs are not yet available, but since Optimum are owned by Studio Canal it's highly likely that the disc will be similar to the recently-released German effort. We've included those specs below, but please be aware that they are subject to confirmation.

* 2.35:1 Widescreen Transfer (1080/24p AVC)
* DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
* Audio Commentary with Director Mike Hodges
* Interview with Mike Hodges
* Trailer

Donnie Darko UK

Metrodome Distribution has announced the Blu-ray release of Donnie Darko for the 19th of July, priced at around £24.99. A list of confirmed bonus material can be found below, along with the artwork.

* Theatrical and Director's Cuts of the Film
* Feature Commentary with Director Richard Kelly
* Feature Commentary with Cast and Crew
* Feature Commentary with Director Richard Kelly and Kevin Smith
* They Made Me Do It Featurette
* They Made Me Do It Too Featurette
* They Made Me Do It Art Gallery
* Production Diary with Optional Commentary by Director of Photography Steven Poster
* B-Roll Footage
* Cast and Crew Interviews
* Additional Scenes
o 20 Scenes with Optional Commentary by Director Richard Kelly
o Deleted and Extended Scenes from the Original Theatrical Cut
* Cunning Visions Infomercials with Optional Commentary
* The Philosophy of Time Travel
* Five Original TV Spots
* Original Theatrical Trailer
* The Director's Cut Trailer

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 08 Jun 2010, 21:05

jesi gledao koji crno bijeli film na Blu-Rayu? vidih ovaj Psycho novi, pa me baš zanima što uspiju složiti od toga u HD