Dora 2024. (Baby we love you, go Lasagna, go...) :heart:

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
hitman_4

Re: Dora 2024. (Baby we love you, go Lasagna, go...) :heart:

Post by hitman_4 » 26 Feb 2024, 15:12

masonski pozdrav :shock:

vatra simbol pakla i lazanjin masonski pozdrav sotoni :shock:

ovo su teški iluminati, koliko simbolike. elite se rugaja nama :shock:

iluminati ovakve slike imaju rihana, eminem :shock:

https://www.index.hr/magazin/clanak/fan ... n_ostalo_d

anal :shock:

pitanje da li je ovo uopče lazanja, elite se rugaja i igrama nama!! :shock:

bravo lazanja, samo 666 :supz:

da malo plašimo michela :prayer:

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 26 Feb 2024, 15:21

Lovren na aparatima

Michel

Post by Michel » 26 Feb 2024, 19:33

I Rale je obožavatelj Bejbia :supz:
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

Post by Michel » 26 Feb 2024, 21:40

Bejbi omiljeni broj je 51 zna se zbog čega :P pa evo 51 komentar stranih obožavatelja around the globe.
He got 247 teleovte points. Second place got 27 !

Croatia meowed back. Now it's time for Europe
This guy will achieve the highest result in Croatia's history at Eurovision, I'm proud of the Croatians for choosing him.
Grateful to have him! Thank you all for the support! Glad to see a lot of people love the song/the guy as much as I do! Love from Croatia ❤️🇭🇷
My dad wanted Let 3 to win again until he saw this, came in today asking if they picked Baby Lasagna, and was so proud to say he did! Good luck from the UK! 🇭🇷 🙏 🇬🇧
12 points from The United Kingdom. This is absolutely and so catch. Bring it on Croatia you do deserve to win.
Croatia this is absolutely insane, 12 points from Argentina 🇦🇷🇭🇷
I'm astonished. 12 points from Brazil.
The way he says CITY BOYS ✨ 12 points from 🇷🇸
Greetings to all young people who left their home country looking for a better life! ❤
12 points from Poland, we love you Croatia 🇭🇷🇵🇱
My 12 points go to Croatia!! This is what ESC needs in these hard times 🎉❤️ Greetings from Finland! 🇫🇮
The cat community supports Baby Lasagna! Winner meow! 😺
Perfect!!!!!!!Thank you sweet people for positiv comment.❤from Dubrovnik Croatia.Yoy are allways wellcome in our beautiful country.
Thanks for the positive comment. Finally someone realized that this has nothing to do with Kaaria. Thank you for your support ❤
Great song! Winner of ESC 2024. 🇭🇷
Thanks for the positivity! ♥️🐱 Baby Lasagna clearly put a lot of effort into the performance and did an amazing job despite the tight schedule. I believe that he would come up with an even better performance and work on some things before Eurovision. I hope he wins and goes to Malmö! And hopefully he won't need to sell his cow. 🐄
He is incredible, and having in fact that this is DORA performance I cannot even imagine how good would this be on Eurovision. Come on Croatia, it is now or never!! 😻🇭🇷
❤I love Baby Lasagna because it has the courage to be what he is. Original, natural, normal, special, charismatic, just like the song itself, which hides a somewhat sad story about love for its place and people, about loneliness and anxiety that accompanies him on the path he chose. I don't know why, but no song on Dora, (except maybe a little Vinko and Damir) "shook" me as much as Rim Tim Tagi Dim. My favorite this year at both Dora and ESC. William's comment hit the spot!
Rim tim tagi dim baby lasagna's third solo song and dora is his first solo performance. People were so harsh to him without a reason. His vocals were perfectly fine for first performance, he just need to get headset microphone. His stage and outfit was outstanding like this is the winner material Croatia and hrt please do not waste this genius.
If Croatia doesn’t win, I think Croatia absolutely has the possibility to have a top 5 finish for the first time in a while. I really like this song.
Thank you William for such kind words and support for our Baby Lasagna ❤Go Baby Lasagna! And you are so right, cats are everything. Meow 🐱
😂the cats are fantastic...Baby Lasagna is absolutely incredible 👏 First time his own performance live..he did a great job!
CROATIA, HE’S THE ONE PLEASE VOTE 14 AND LET’S JUST HOPE JURIES WON’T RUIN EVERYTHING
Also the drummer is his brother Martin ❤❤ Marko comes from a great family which supported its children from day 1 🥰
this is message, this is not a happy song, it´s full of sadness, and this is how people deal with the sadness of leaving, clothes are traditional because this has been going on since old times
Croatia you HAVE to send this absolute banger to Malmö
12 points from the Netherlands! 💙💙💙
12 points from the Italy! 💙
12 points from the Hungary!
12 points from the Germany!
12 points from the Macedonia!
12 points from the Serbia!
What I loved is he won the jury vote and the televise
Jury gave him 73 but the public gave him 241!!!! My winner here!
12 points from 🇦🇺
At first, I didn't give this song a chance because of all the hype surrounding it. I felt it was unfair to the other performers vying for the position of representing Croatia but after listening to the song live onstage a few times I jumped on the Baby Lasagna's bandwagon. He's amazing!
I think we can all agree that Croatia will win televoting this year and end up in TOP 5.
12 points from UK! 🇬🇧 ♥️ 🇭🇷
Croatia, what a banger! How is it possible that this guy was only a backup before Dora? Right now, it's my favourite along with Norway.
I also hope that "expert jury" won't ruin your chances, maybe for the win, like they did with Finland and Käärijä last year.
Best of luck from Poland!
🇵🇱🤝🇭🇷
OMG This is a genius banger!
That "Rim Tim Tagi Dim" literally stuck in my head at first listen.
Moreover he has a lot of charisma and attitude on the stage!
He's got all the chances to win this year, congratulations Croatia from your Italian neighbours. 🇮🇹❤️🇭🇷
He was crowned exactly one year after Käärijä's UMK victory and I honestly couldn't think of a better successor than Baby Lasagna!
I live in Australia, and I have no idea who will represent us. However, I know a lot of Australians will vote for this...including me. 12 points from Australia.
Even on the happiest and the luckiest of my days I've never been so happy for myself as I'm happy for him now! This is the Cinderella story of the year! Give him that frickin' crystal microphone already! 👏🎉😽
Croatia made the right choice. Good luck to Baby Lasagna!
The people have spoken. More votes than all the other contestants combined. He killed it. Left no crumbs. Istra is so proud of you <3
At first I thought its similar to cha cha, but then realized, it has nothing to do with it, he is wearing traditional croationj outfit with modern twist and that is pretty much where the similarity ends
It's tradition.
It's party.
Thank you!
This is an example of how a song can make me cry without being a heartbreaking ballad.
Croatia understands the assignment! Go Baby! 12 points from Poland 🔥🔥
Hello from Poland! I was watching the Croatian preselection and was rooting for this song. So happy this one has been chosen! Can't wait to see Baby Lasagna in Malmo :)
This is a masterpiece ❤
12 points from Poland
I can watch this non stop, love everything - the staging, the dancers, his voice, his handsome face, the rhythm, his dance moves
Thank you Croatia, for this amazing song: I give you my vote 😊

Love from the Netherlands!
I Fury grupa jako voli Bejbia i danas su poslali velike pozdrave za njega i dali mu podršku. Meow back.

Evo par slika

I specijalan pozdrav od Jareda, Dalea, Tuckera, Michelle i Malicka

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 27 Feb 2024, 05:44

nastavi pit tablete koje ti je psihijatar dao

Michel

Post by Michel » 27 Feb 2024, 18:34

Mala ima 22 godine, ali koja ženstvenost i senzualnost. Kakvi pokreti :heart: inače jedan od favorita.

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 28 Feb 2024, 16:13

Michel wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 18:34
Mala ima 22 godine, ali koja ženstvenost i senzualnost. Kakvi pokreti :heart: inače jedan od favorita.

a kad sam ja spominjao žene u 20ima rekao si da sam pedofil....dvostruki standardi? licemjer? govno? sve od navedenog

Michel

Post by Michel » 05 Mar 2024, 03:50

Za Srbiju pobijedila neka Teya Dora i jedna je od najgorih stvari koje sam čuo u dugo godina koliko pratim eurosong. Toliko lažna pjesma, a vidim da i fanovi eurosonga nisu zadovoljni.
Teya Dora falls a bit flat for me. On paper, I should adore this but it really doesn't do anything for me. Perhaps it's her voice? I'm not sure. But for now :4:
Something from last year is stuck on her like a tattoo.

Seriously, as a Loreen copy, she's not bad but it's too obvious and the song goes nowhere. The soft part is flat and cold, and the "pompous, majestic" part sounds cheap and cliched. I see this as a likely non-qualifier unless they really change something to make it seem less cheap, and not a blatant ripoff.
Her staging lacks a color or centerpiece, making it a tad too boring to watch.
Hmm, interesting Serbia decides to send a full-blown ballad this time round. I think it's alright, but beside it being in Serbian, it somehow lacks identity? And it just plods along with no climax. Giving this a :5:.
I am still sitting here waiting for the intro to be over and the actual song to start, oh is it over? Okay then...
A little too boring for me, nice but boring. Forgot anything about it the minute it was done
I ja kao netko tko se razumije u muziku, ovo je jako dosadna pjesma.

Inače, Hrvatska je prva na kladionicama, a Srbije nema ni u top 20 :supz:

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 06 Mar 2024, 09:12

Znači maloprije veličaš Srbiju, a sad se veseliš što nisu u top 20....odluči se

Michel

Post by Michel » 10 Mar 2024, 02:32

Evo kako dvije crNkinje reagiraju na Bejbija :supz:

Michel

Post by Michel » 22 Mar 2024, 01:04

Trenutno stanje na kladionici. Nama se još povećalo. Iskreno, to nije dobro više bih volio da smo drugi ili treći ovako nekako nam stvaraju pritisak.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 22 Mar 2024, 03:19

jooj ajme, uhhh sad sam u brizi, mišel drž se

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 22 Mar 2024, 12:17

bojkotiram israelviziju!!

Michel

Post by Michel » 09 Apr 2024, 22:37

Pali smo na drugo mjesto na kladionici možda i bolje da nismo favoriti ali i dalje smo drugi i dalje najpopularniji. Prvi je queer Švicarac koji se ne srami što je queer i zato je prvi.

Inače, našeg Bejbija podržali vatrogasci, balerine, policajci...

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 09 Apr 2024, 22:52

Queer će pobijediti