Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
John_Ryder

Re: Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Post by John_Ryder » 17 Jul 2023, 20:57

Michel wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 20:56
hitman_4 wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 12:17
nikad čuo
Kako nisi, prodavač magle. Trebaš pitati Borisa P., on zna i zaljubljen je u JCVDa
Kakve sad veze ima jcvd s ovim gore jazavcem??

Michel

Post by Michel » 17 Jul 2023, 21:02

Pramenko, JCVD u Bloodsportu glumi Franka Duxa bili su prijatelji prije nego što su se posvađali i dobro je poznato da je JCVD gay uostalom ti se uvijek hvalio kako ne bi imao ništa protiv da te JCVD izjebe bolesnooo :P
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 17 Jul 2023, 21:17

Michel wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 21:02
Pramenko, JCVD u Bloodsportu glumi Franka Duxa bili su prijatelji prije nego što su se posvađali i dobro je poznato da je JCVD gay uostalom ti se uvijek hvalio kako ne bi imao ništa protiv da te JCVD izjebe bolesnooo :P
Projeciraš svoje želje.Bolesno.Lažeš, i homić....jadna ti majka. :mrgreen:

Michel

Post by Michel » 17 Jul 2023, 21:45

Pramenko - pederko :P

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 17 Jul 2023, 22:43

Michel wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 21:02
Kako si ti opsjednut s pederima i jebanjem u guzicu to nije normalno :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misliš o tome više od 99% priznatih gejeva :beevil:

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 17 Jul 2023, 22:47

PAŽNJA PAŽNJA!!!! PAZITE SE MANIJAKA KOJI HARA FORUMOM SA HRPOM RAZNIH PROFILA.
Kada ne popije tablete dobije izljev bijesa pa su mu homoseksualci krivi, nešto slično kao J.Dahmer.

Olio wrote: ↑Wed Aug 18, 2013 15:46 pm
Michel koliko znam ima više klonova dali su mu ban onaj jedan klon koji je nedavno pisao i govorio da je tetkica a onaj drugi isto dobio progon. Ja ne znam zašto mu se više obraćate kad očito uvijek ima više klonova na forumu.

hitman_4 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 22, 2021 21:48 pm
nikome se ovdje ne može vjerovati , pogotovo M kojemu je ovo 2. ili 3. profil. Previše puta ulovljen u laži

Michel

Post by Michel » 17 Jul 2023, 23:14

Pramenko
Ryder koliko znam ima više klonova dali su mu ban onaj jedan klon koji je nedavno pisao i govorio da je homoseksualac a onaj drugi isto dobio progon. Ja ne znam zašto mu se više obraćate kad očito uvijek ima više klonova na forumu.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 17 Jul 2023, 23:19

Michel wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 23:14
Pramenko
Ryder koliko znam ima više klonova dali su mu ban onaj jedan klon koji je nedavno pisao i govorio da je homoseksualac a onaj drugi isto dobio progon. Ja ne znam zašto mu se više obraćate kad očito uvijek ima više klonova na forumu.
...nikome se ovdje ne može vjerovati , pogotovo M kojemu je ovo 2. ili 3. profil. Previše puta ulovljen u laži...

Michel

Post by Michel » 18 Jul 2023, 03:38

Brutalno raskrinkavanje LGTBQ zajednice od strane Patrika sa youtube kanala Valuetainment. Tko želi čuti i vidjeti istinu obavezno mora ovo pogledati, tko želi STRAIGHT facts, ovo se gleda pod must see. Video je podijeljen u 5 dijelova, intro nisam računao. I dobro kaže, najviše se pljuje kršćanstvo, Isus a jedan od razloga zato što su kršćani najtolerantniji ali sad su prešli granicu i kršćani se bude i ne žele više biti tolerantni i zato se vodi ovaj rat, zlo protiv dobrog. Spiritualni rat.

They should add this history lesson to the school curriculum 🙌 Thanks for sharing the facts!
My husband was asked to leave Walmart in Tahlequah, Oklahoma last night because he told a lady God bless you. Let God's light shine through you. They told him to leave the property because he was making people uncomfortable. I guarantee if he went in that store carrying a pride flag no one would have said anything. I'm about done with Walmart and this woke agenda.
If you tolerate everything, then you stand for nothing.
Valuentainment ,
I want to thank You sincerely for all the hard work you do to bring awareness and non biased information to us. You are a bright light in a dark tunnel. Thank you again!!!!
This analysis is just what everyone in America needs to see and understand. Thank you so much for putting it together and showing it. Keep it up. Great work👍
BIG RESPECT! We need more people to speak up. What we are witnessing these days is NOT NORMAL. We all will be in a the worst situations ever when what's wrong becomes normal.
This is true. I used to be extremely tolerant and staunchly so. Now it's getting weird and is crossing all sorts of lines, especially with children. I did not see it going this far and now I want to hit the brakes hard.
I respect Valutainment for being willing to speak on this issue. Most content creators are in FEAR of being canceled! We should be able to speak just as freely as they are.
Great video! I've been saying this to everyone! They capitalize on tolerance and compassion, then abuse it!!! No more tolerance!
This man is quickly became the most important voice in my opinion on YouTube. Wisdom, courage, tolerance, understanding. Thank you, Pat. Means allot.
Evo još jednog video od Patrika i njegovih gostiju. Bolesno što se događa u svijetu i to uništavanje tradicionalnih vrijednosti i obitelji posvuda. Fuj!

My niece just turned 12, and she came out as trans. I said, "No, you're 12." The damn schools and social media are the most detrimental aspects of our childrens' mental health.
Good wise talk. California refusing to pass a bill in favor of protecting children from true criminals doing human trafficking is horrendous and shameful.
America is heading for a Far right backlash of biblical proportions and I'm here for it.
Some may claim this to be "hipster", but to me, once I started seeing grown men wearing salmon-colored skinny jeans, grew ridiculous mustaches and shaped beards, sported manbuns, and started virtue signaling, that's all the proof I needed to start asking where did all the men go?
This movie is doing EXACTLY WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO!! Showing that pedophiles and child trafficking is happening on a large scale and it’s EVERYWHERE!!
I have a friend that works for law enforcement working on getting pedophiles on line chats. My democrat brother in law was talking $h!t about the movie. My friend almost punched him him in the face. He didn’t (I wish he had) but shared some of the things he’s seen. My brother in law tried turning the conversation to Trump. No joke.
Idemo dalje, ali sad na film Sound of Freedom kao što sam obećao baviti ćemo se s ovime dosta. Evo raskrinkavanje Oprah, možete i cijeli video pogledat od početka, ali o Oprah počinje od 6. minute pametnom dosta samo ću to reći jer ovo je čisti rabitt hole. Da da, Oprah je bila čest gost na Epstein otoku :kokicarenje:

Oprah definitely doesn’t want anyone to see Sound of freedom!
Cause she's been to the "Island" herself!!!!!
she was a frequent visitor
What she has been doing is 100x worse than what Gisline Maxwell was doing.
I knew most of this years ago about Oprah, they called us conspiracy theorists, now conspiracy facts.
She should be thrown in jail. And every penny she owns passed to victims of kidnap and abuse.
f course Oprah, does anyone really believe that with all that money and influence, that she's not involved in shady shit.
As an almost 70 y/o man who has been following the evil side of the elites I wondered if young people would ever understand what's really going on around them...after finding your channel,I'm relieved and glad to see that they are. Keep up the good work and exposing the evil around us.
A lot of us have known about Oprah for a while now but we've always just been brushed aside and labled as "conspiracy theorists." It's really awesome to see people waking up. 😊
Mira Sorvino was black listed from Hollywood after she accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual abuse…she’s an academy award winner!!! plays Jim Caviezels wife!!! Props to the cast & crew of Sound of Freedom!!! GODS CHILDREN ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!
I live in South Africa and I personally know one girl that went to her school. She’s always said that some students were asked to pose as learners whose parents had died of AIDS just for publicity and donations from around the world. The world is sick hey
I remember for years the media tried to make Mel Gibson look crazy and he even took a few breaks over the past few decades. Its sad what they do to people who speak out and stand their ground. I have seen many interviews over the years of actors and actress hinting to the shady deals in Hollywood, but the only hint at it because that is their lively hood . Its really sad to see a wonderful industry collapse this way. Corruption and evil set in and everything fails.
I get goosebumps and my heart fills with pride when someone calls me a conspiracy theorist , because it tells me I’m on the right track.
The swamp is deep and wide folks.
This movie just scratched the surface. God has promised to shake out and reveal the truth that has been kept hidden. It will shock the world. Stay close to God, spend time in prayer.God has had enough, All the truth will come out!
How does she lose 85,000 children in her school in Africa..
She didn't lose them they got sold to all her Hollywood buddies this is to strange but it makes sense
The many of us worked in care homes with children from CPS. Their experiences are absolutely 💔 People need to wrap their brains around the fact that child predators will absolutely take jobs where 'any' vulnerable people are present. The list is long. They apply for jobs where they absolutely 'know' that people are potentially vulnerable. Remember all of those agencies/companies over the year's that were posing as 'relief and rescue' organization's - claiming that they were feeding and housing...educating children? They would ask you to send money monthly? THINK AGAIN 💔 Look at some of the more famous name's/people who represented those platforms. It's absolutely SAD.
Yeah dude!!! This is facts and I was leaning about it before Epstein's arrest. Everybody just laughed at me. Not one person wanted to believe me. Now everybody is back tracking and finally seeing it thank the Lord!!

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 18 Jul 2023, 09:36

jel bi jebo Oprah?

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 18 Jul 2023, 15:15

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 18 Jul 2023, 15:50

hitman_4 wrote:
18 Jul 2023, 15:15
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein

jbn popis filmova i serija :D
Čovjek je bio vrhunski biznismen,rođen za to, ali jbg...

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 18 Jul 2023, 15:50

Inferno wrote:
18 Jul 2023, 09:36
jel bi jebo Oprah?
Samo bijele jebe

Michel

Post by Michel » 18 Jul 2023, 16:17

hitman_4 wrote:

Bolesno :facepalm:

Ali kako na faceu raskrinkavaju ove tri pederčine ajme meni umirem i sad baš pišu neke vrlo šokantne stvari :shock:

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 18 Jul 2023, 16:53

Michel wrote:
18 Jul 2023, 16:17
hitman_4 wrote:

Bolesno :facepalm:

Ali kako na faceu raskrinkavaju ove tri pederčine ajme meni umirem i sad baš pišu neke vrlo šokantne stvari :shock:

Michel koliko znam ima više klonova dali su mu ban onaj jedan klon koji je nedavno pisao i govorio da je tetkica a onaj drugi isto dobio progon. Ja ne znam zašto mu se više obraćate kad očito uvijek ima više klonova na forumu.

hitman_4 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 22, 2021 21:48 pm
nikome se ovdje ne može vjerovati , pogotovo M kojemu je ovo 2. ili 3. profil. Previše puta ulovljen u laži

https://fakedetail.com/fake-facebook-post-generator - MIŠELOVI FACEBOOK PRIJATELJI...AJOJ NEMA IH, TO JE SVE U NJEGOVOJ GLAVI AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA