Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
Michel

Re: Raskrinkavanja (fraudi, zavjere i ostalo)

Post by Michel » 13 Jul 2023, 02:54

Kakvo kratko raskrinkavanje pedofila svi ste sigurno već dosad čuli za film koji žari i pali posljednjih tjedana i gdje ga glavni mediji pokušavaju zataškati ali ovo postaje toliko veliko da je to nevjerojatno. Ovo je samo kratko, pozabavit ću se s ovime već. Ovo je film https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7599146/

Kakva legenda. Koliko patnje se čuje u njegovom glasu ajme meni :( prošao je čovjek dosta. Odličan intervju.

I can see the pain in Jim's eyes as he speaks about this most terrible crime against children. God Bless you Jim and Tim and all those who contribute to saving these children. I am praying for you and your families. God bless your work. May this film come out here in Australia everyone should watch it
First heard this in school when I was 13 and an athiest.. 25 and now a Christian. God was there all along. May he dwell within you all. Peace
Jim's heart is speaking and bringing tears to my eyes and heart.
Bless you and your love for Jesus.
The Biden/Zelensky pedophile crime cartel doesn't want news coverage for obvious reasons.
Čujte što Jim govori na 0:50 da industrija ne može trenutno napraviti ovakav film jer ima dosta poznatih osoba koje su povezane sa child trafiking. Bravo Jim, nešto se pokreće ljudi, ovaj film je početak nečega veliko :supz: Caviezel je tako dobar čovjek nevjerojatno vidi se dobrota u njemu. Spominje adrenokrom https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome ono što sam ja nebrojeno puta spominjao na 2:38 i onda voditelj ga pita o tome da objasni publici na 3:42 što to znači ja naprosto ne mogu vjerovat da ovo se javno govori vauuuu :prayer: od 4:04 počne objašnjavat. Napokon počinjem vjerovati da se u svijetu nešto pokreće.

The fact that Hollywood does not support this movie says it all.
I'm not a Christian. But I am a father. If its your faith that helps you battle this evil, you have my unconditional respect.
I'm a Muslim but this is an issue we should have common ground on. Children are innocent and the people who do this stuff deserve no mercy.
Gibson was among the first brave souls to speak out against these gutter-freaks in Hollywood. He also revealed to the world how cowardly and underhanded they truly are.
Regardless of what faith we belong to, whether it's Abrahamic, Dharmic, Oriental, Pagan, or lack thereof, we must stand against the corruption. If we are to unite against anything, we should be uniting against the corrupt leaders who tried to divide and conquer us in the first place.
Something tells me, Disney is toast
Disney held onto the movie for 5 yrs . I dont think they had any intention on releasing it. Fortunately it was bought from them.
The movie hit top charts...blew indiana jones out of the water.
It's no wonder why so many of the evil people in positions of power, wealth and influence tried so hard to stop this film coming out. The truth always comes out.
I cried all the way through it. God's children are not for sale!!!!
Sex trafficking is being talked about by grassroots and social workers globally for years, but the "tricks" are powerful people like Prince Andrew and everyone on Jeffrey Epstein's list, people in the White House, Diplomats and UN peacekeepers who have international immunity. Sexual tourism is well known in India, many countries in Africa, Middle East, Vanuatu, Latin America, Thailand and the US and is apart of Hollywood culture. People have been selling their children to upper middleclass businessmen, doctors, lawyers etc for years.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 13 Jul 2023, 10:20

Joe Biden vođa pedofila

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 13 Jul 2023, 15:34

Kako mu je gluma na zalasku karijere, okrenuo se teorijama zavjere.
Michel puši karu.

Michel

Post by Michel » 13 Jul 2023, 17:34

Ti opet ulijećeš kao padobranac ali niš ne čudi jer za tebe su ljevičarski pedofili vrh. On bira uloge jer je pravi kršćanin i posvećen je obitelji a poslije Pasije ga je Hollywood izbacio i to mu je Mel Gibson rekao da će mu karijeru pokušati uništiti ako prihvati igrati Isusa pa tad je Hollywood htio sve napraviti da se Pasija ne snimi. Može se sad reć da je Jim Caviezel glumio u dva najvažnija filma 21. stoljeća: Pasija i Sound od Freedom.

Nema tu nikakve zavjere kad je film po istinitom o trgovanju ljudima najviše djece dakle te operacije koje je opisivao Tim Ballarda su se dogodile i tebe stvarno može biti sram radi svega što radiš jer ja shvaćam da svatko ima svoje mišljenje ali mi je nevjerojatno kako se ti nikad s nama ne slažeš u vezi ovakvih stvari i kad ti se dokažu pa nemoguće da si toliko zaslijepljen

Dobar komentar na forumu hr
. Bilo bi zanimljivo usporediti kritike "progresivnih" medija ovog filma s filmom "Cuties" (2020)

Rolling Stone i Washington Post su npr. s "Cuties" oduševljeni, a "Sound of Freedom" su popljuvali, kao što je učinilo i puno drugih "progresivnih" medija.
https://thepostmillennial.com/rollin...und-of-freedom

Zanimljivo bi bilo pri tome pogledati tko financira "Sound of Fredom", a tko "Cuties" i pomenute medije.
Znači hvale taj Cuties, film koji je raj za pedofile ali ovo pljuju i ne žele da se prikaže odvratno kakav svijet ali kasnije navečer krećem jako s ovime svime jer smo u ratu, spiritualnom i sad se baš osjete dvije struje loša i dobra. Ali pobijedit ćemo i jedva čekam kad padnu ti pedofili i ta lijeva bagra nemoralna koja promovira desetljećima strahote našoj djeci. Stay tuned za kasnije jer idemo jako.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 13 Jul 2023, 20:29

Dok god će židovi financirat pedofile, ništa od pobjede

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 13 Jul 2023, 21:19

Michel je opet uhvaćen u laži...

https://ibb.co/4tr2tbb
Michel puši karu.

Michel

Post by Michel » 14 Jul 2023, 08:55

Opet izmišljaš. Evo citata sa foruma haer https://www.forum.hr/showpost.php?p=991 ... stcount=36 e moj Cons bolesnoooo :P

Nego, obećao sam vam pa idemo. Ovo će biti samo jedan u nizu mnogih postova vezanih sa film Sound of Freedom jer će se sve polako otkrivati kako će se čitava ova revolucija odvijati. https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/stat ... 1379922944

Prvo, pogledajte molim vas ovaj klip sa youtube kanala Valuetainment inače stvarno dobar kanal. Oni vide što se događa i napravili ovaj video. Pogledajte od 4:05 do 5:55 kad raskrinkavaju CNN voditelje sramotno što ti voditelji govore a i dobro kažu njima smetaju stajališta od Jim Caviezela i to je kao da sad nećemo gledati filmove od Toma Cruisea jer je u sekti ili od Polanskog jer je pedofil.

The fact that Hollywood does not support this movie says it all.
I don't care if you identify as a conservative or a liberal, if you think this movie is a joke, there's something seriously wrong with you as a human being! It's based off of a true story and and is a powerful message!
Im a victim of trafficking. I was 15 years old, kidnapped and forced on the streets. I finally found a way to run from my traffickers only to come home to being made fun of, called a whore by my peers and ostracized by my community. It took me twenty years to realize I was a victim. I spent twenty years blaming myself for being sold. My heart breaks for all of those who haven’t made it out or have lost their lives in this culture. I escaped pimps, serial killer and drug addiction. Only now at 46 years old am I telling my story and trying to help other women know that if they do get out, they are not cursed to live with a scarlet letter. That we matter. That we’re worth something. I hope this helps change the social idea of who victims are. We are your sisters. Your daughters. Your future wife even. We should be protected, cherished and helped in our recovery. Blessings to you all who know the hell I escaped.
I saw this movie yesterday. Everyone should see it. It is a very dark and emotional film. You could hear a pin drop in the theatre I was in because everyone was glued to the screen. The first half is very dark and painful -- your eyes will water without even realizing it. The last half is heart racing and stressful. The last ten minutes are beautiful and triumphant, however, the ending does not outweigh this horrific and worldwide depravity of abusing children for sick and demented sexual pleasure. I was numb when I left the theatre. I got into my car and just sat there for a few minutes. I started to drive home and lost it. The floodgates to my broken heart burst wide open. People, this is real -- this is the truth -- it's a real and huge problem all over the world. The QANON comments are ridiculous and have no merit.

For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. Therefore,whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops. – Luke 12:2-3

"God's children are not for sale." -- The Sound of Freedom
My family and I went to see the movie on July 4th. The movie is phenomenal! We experienced a wide range of emotions (anger, sadness, shock, etc..). However, this movie needs to be seen because it brings awareness to a problem where our most vulnerable are at risk. Thanks for doing this video!
The most powerful line in the film is the the truest "God's children are not for sale". After seeing this film my wife and I hold onto our kids tighter.
A sad jedan stariji video od Mela Gibsona. Malo o Melu. Kao klinac sam ga obožavao i uvijek je nekako prolazio ispod radara jer sam još više obožavao Arniea i Slya koje i danas jako volim, ali Mel je uvijek tu bio negdje možda zato što je i bio ozbiljniji glumac ali i kad sam odrastao, još više sam ga zavolio zato što je izuzetno podcijenjen glumac i sjajan kao osoba. Imao je svojih ispada ali ne bez razloga. Pliva sa tim pedofilima, ali zapravo im radi iza leđa. Nepotkupljiv. Sad vas sve molim pogledajte ovaj stariji video od njega.

Govori o socijalnom kontaktu, da ćete sjebati ljudi s kojima si dobar i ne smiješ se naljutiti ali slušajte dalje. Govori o hollywoodu kao hollyweirdu, govori ma nemoguće da sam to vidio, nemoguće da to ti ljudi rade nema šanse i nitko ne govori o tome sve se zna ali kao da je to unspoken word. E sad o čemu tu točno govori. O sotonizmu, ritualima, gay orgijama svaćemu. Od 2:22 počinje glavna stvar kad govori o bizarnom mjestu kao hollywood. Od 4:44 počinje pričati o Christopher Walkenu. Od 6:48 počinje najzanimljivija stvar. I sad kad slušate ovo, nema šanse da priča o nečemu normalnome jer ovako ne zvuči nešto normalno. I sad to povežite sa svime čime sam pisao o pedofiliji i svemu tome. Sve se povezuje. Hvala, Mel :supz:

this is the clip that made him lose work for 20 years.
No, it was movie about Jesus!
It cost Jim Caviezel his career as well! Explains everything about who's running Hollywood!
For some reason the Christopher Walken part scared me.
People saying he don’t like Jews but if you are woke you know they aren’t the Hebrews of the Bible but imposters like declared in scripture. Gods children don’t have the power that those fakes have. It is declared in scripture, funny no one wants to dissect the Word to reveal the true children!
He's talking about the devil, and if you want to be successful you need to make a deal with him, because he runs that place called "Hollywood"!
Remember guys Mel Gibson's career was ruined the tabloids called him crazy... Just like Dave Chappelle and Kat Williams
If you take a stand or show resistance to corruption or speak out against it they will try to ruin you..
You do not need to be in Hollywierd to see that something is not right. Not to scare any-one, but it is all around you (real talk). Know thyself and observe.
''There is a way of doing it without actually doing it.''....what does this mean?

He means he knows about the rituals and satanic stuff they do on closed areas and premises, he sees it but just walks away with it, without being involved but just being an observer of the stuff going on in the town
Hollywood and now politics is full of pedos and death worshippers.
is just horrible practice... and especially hurtful for creative people that are not producing as money greedy sociopaths.. is there anything good left in Hollywood worth for us creatives to go to there as white men? is there anyone good left out there?
the social contract is we're gonna do hella weird shit , shit that makes you question your conscious but hey you cant say anything keep it all a secret and yes sell your soul to the violence negativity disgusting trafficking, pedo shit, and the drugs youll see everywhere, etc. and the fake people that just want to get something out of everyone, everyones empty and on drugs
That got pretty damn creepy pretty fast.

Sounded like he's just saying it's a very ruthless place and business is ruthless in the industry.

But then the Christopher walken bit, and after that, took it way further and what he is describing is something far more sinister/dark.
To je prvi dio o ovome. Inače Mel radi na dokumentarcu o human trafiking većinom djeca i hollywood pizdi radi toga. Nadam se da će ostat živ.

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 14 Jul 2023, 22:34

Očito da je Mel samo jedan od njih koji govori "istinu" koja je 20% istina, a 80% pijesak u lice i navodi na lažne tragove.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 15 Jul 2023, 08:02

Inferno wrote:
14 Jul 2023, 22:34
Očito da je Mel samo jedan od njih koji govori "istinu" koja je 20% istina, a 80% pijesak u lice i navodi na lažne tragove.
Bio je zabavniji dok je bio alkoholičar.
Michel puši karu.

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 15 Jul 2023, 22:14

mel je bio najjači u smrtonosno oružje, to mi je čak najbolja akcijska franšiza

Michel

Post by Michel » 17 Jul 2023, 04:34

Raskrinkavanje Boška :kokicarenje:

Inače, braća Srbi mi stalno šalju poruke i govore da malo raskrinkam lažne borce pa eto ispunit ću im želju. Da se malo i maknemo od mračnih raskrinkavanja pa krenemo na fraude. Što se tiče boraca, raskrinkao sam na ovoj temi mnogo puta Stevena Seagala koji je vječita inspiracija za takve stvari, ali ovaj put ćemo raskrinkati najvećeg FRAUDA ikada među borcima. Nema većeg, a to je legendarni Frank Dux. Njega sam možda par puta spominjao, ali oni koji ne znaju za njega da vam kažem tko je on. On je poslužio kao inspiracija za film Bloodsport gdje je glumio JCVD - Franka Duxa.

He was The Secret Man :lol:

Ne znam koliko ste upoznati sa Frankom, ali ta osoba je poznata svima koji su odrastali na akcijskim filmovima 80-ih, koji su pratili tu scenu borilačkih filmova i tad što je govorio to je prolazilo jer nitko nije provjerovao ono što on govori. Evo recimo što se piše za knjigu :D
Recenzirajući knjigu, Publishers Weekly je rekao: "Teško je reći da li autor samo pozira ili izražava svoj život iz mašte u memoarima koji se čitaju kao da su po uzoru na ranu seriju Avenger u mekom uvezu." U članku o osporavanim tvrdnjama knjige , The Plain Dealer je rekao da je Dux ili "James Bond, Rambo i Karate Kid zajedno u jednom, ili pisac fikcije koji se predstavlja kao pravi američki heroj.

Nekoliko značajnih osoba opovrglo je Duxove tvrdnje da je radio za CIA-u. Robert Gates, zamjenik i nasljednik Williama J. Caseyja, rekao je da nikada nije čuo za Duxa, niti je itko drugi koga poznaje u obavještajnoj zajednici. I general Norman Schwarzkopf Jr. i general bojnik John K. Singlaub porekli su Duxove tvrdnje. Schwarzkopf Jr. rekao je da nikada nije bilo nikakvog plana za maskiranje američkih helikoptera tijekom Zaljevskog rata, te dodao da nikada nije čuo za "Admirala Smitha" na kojeg se Dux poziva, dok je Singlaub zapravo bio vođa Grupe za proučavanje i promatranje, i nikada nije bio uključen u program Phoenix. U knjizi Dux kaže da je posljednji put vidio Singlauba na vojnoj konvenciji u San Diegu 1993. Singlaub je rekao da nikada nije prisustvovao konvenciji i da nikada nije upoznao Duxa. Knjigu je nazvao "gotovo potpunom izmišljotinom" koja je "uvreda" za inteligenciju čitatelja.
Evo što Dux tvrdi, dakle ovo što ćete sada pročitati on doslovno to tvrdi.
Pišući u knjizi Actions Speak Louder, Eric Lichtenfield je rekao da, kada su njegovi podvizi dovedeni u pitanje, Dux se suprotstavlja tako što "zapravo iskorištava svoj nedostatak potkrijepljenih dokaza i vrti ih" u još luđe priče. Dux kaže da je razlog zašto više nema mač koji mu je predstavljen na Kumiteu taj što ga je prodao u neuspjelom pokušaju da kupi slobodu broda siročadi koje je kasnije spasio od gusara, da zaustavio je zavjeru za ubojstvo Stevena Seagala, i da su nedosljednosti u njegovoj povijesti borilačkih vještina djelo izmišljotina njegovih suparnika, uključujući ninjutsu majstora Stephena K. Hayesa.
Kako je velik :prayer: Dux je Bađun na stereoidima. A ako ne znate za Kumite, dopustite da vam objasnim jer otud je sve krenulo. Bloodsport film se zasniva na Kumite natjecanju za koje je Frank Dux govorio da je on pobijedio na tom natjecanju koje je bilo skriveno od očiju javnosti i na kojem su bili svi moćnici koji su ga gledali. On tvrdi da je pobijedio jeste spremni za ovo... Da je pobijedio 329 puta, i ostao neporažen. 329 :prayer: to čak piše i na kraju filma Bloodsport https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7VkNw9rYrUE/maxresdefault.jpg

No, dosta o knjizi i svemu tome idemo mi na trailer. Postoji jedan kanal koji se zove Napoleon Blownapart i to je kanal koji se bavi sa MMA pa tako i sa fraudima u MMA zajednici. Ovo je trailer za dokumentarac o Duxu

The hype train for this is going full force for me. Can. Not. Wait.
How dare you disparage a national treasure like Frank!! Forgive them Frankie, for they know not what they do 🙏🏽
This is going to be great. The series that finally got me into mma continues
the first two videos in this series are some of my favorite videos on youtube and i can't wait for part 3, keep up the good work bro
I'm anticipating this more than any big-screen movie release this year!! 😎👍
Trailer je izašao prije 2 tjedna, a dokumentarac prije 8 dana. Ljudi kažem vam, ako želite smijeh i stvarno se dobro opustit izdvojite sat vremena i pogledajte ovo. Smiješno je sve ovo skupa jer Frank Dux dolazi iz druge ere, ere u kojoj si mogao izmišljati takve stvari i smiješno je jer su ljudi tad vjerovali u to što on govori. Stvarno, nema legendarnijeg fake marital artista od Franka, čak je i veći od Seagala po lažima. Frank Dux dan danas tvrdi to što tvrdi. Uzmite si kokice i uživajte :kokicarenje:

Everybody pray for Napoleon. Pray for his safety so that Frank Dux don't assassinate him like he did Pinkman.
The funny thing is at this point Dux could write a real autobiography of his life titled "How I got away with it!" and it would actually be intresting.
Frank Dux is inarguably the greatest combat fighter that ever lived. I saw him fighting in the documentary "Bloodsport".
The epilogue is so amazing. I am in my 40s. We would hide karate magazines in our backpacks. We rented Bloodsport and Kickboxer every weekend. We would make "fighting pits" out of couch cushions and pillows. Nunchucks out of conduit pipe. I can't express how amazing it was to be a child before the internet.
That "cool guy" at 49:46 is Paulo Tocha. One of the few real fighters in that movie. He was one of the first foreigners to go to Thailand and train and fight in real Muay Thai for a Thai gym. He's still very much involved in the sport, has many acting credits, and it is just an all around good person.
Can you imagine how boring the world would be had it not been for Frank Dux? I think everyone always knew he was full of BS, but his stories were just too good to ignore. The fact that we ended up with Bloodsport makes the whole thing worthwhile.
Napoleon, you might never read this, but if you do, please NEVER stop doing this.

Your videos are literally the best I've seen on YouTube. I almost never watch videos that last over 30 minutes. But yours keep me glued till the last second.
I love these take-down videos. Not out of spite, but because I was one of those kids growing up in the late 80's/early 90's who bought into that world and mythos hard. It inspired me to join martial arts classes despite being a fat kid, which led to me losing weight, lifting weights, and coming out of my shell. So, even though all of these years later we know most of it was bullshit and can confidently expose the bullshitters, I owe them a sort of dysfunctional debt of gratitude. Maybe, in a weird way, the inspiration they offered kids like me redeems the Frank Dux's of the world a bit?
I never made the connection of Frank Dux influencing basically all the foundational fighting games and where that would take us but... here we are. Legend.
Although I laughed throughout, I have to say, after hearing about Franks Brain issues, I kind of feel a bit bad for him. Almost like that was what caused him to make up these lies. This one left me a lot more considerate I thought it would. Great work.
Weird how so much of Dux's and Seagal's stories have so much in common. 😀 Thanks for all your work. Its a great day every time you release another gem of a video! 👍
Napoleon out here giving us cinema-level documentaries about martial arts for free. Can't help but appretiate the grind. Thanks for the great work, sensei Blownapart
Frank Dux inspired Snake and the Metal Gear franchise.
Najjače od svega što je Frank Dux sa svim svojim lažima stvarno utjecajna osoba. Mislim, koliko puta sam čuo da su se neki okrenuli MMA radi Bloodsporta. Evo, naš Mirko mi pada napamet pogledao je Bloodsport i JCVD je tamo glumio Duxa i Mirko postao borac.

I da završim sa jednim komentarom
I really appreciate the epilogue. I agree with you: Dux was a liar, but the stories and archetypes themselves resonated with us. It's why Bloodsport is still a classic. There's no more mystery or legend here at the "end of history", and it's why everything feels so sterile, dull and uninspiring.

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 17 Jul 2023, 11:03

Dux je Seagal za siromašne

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 17 Jul 2023, 12:17

nikad čuo

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 17 Jul 2023, 20:17

koji copy paste topic bez imalo istraživanja

Michel

Post by Michel » 17 Jul 2023, 20:56

hitman_4 wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 12:17
nikad čuo
Kako nisi, prodavač magle. Trebaš pitati Borisa P., on zna i zaljubljen je u JCVDa