Što ste u horoskopu?

Sve što ne paše u ostale forume ide ovdje.
elrania

Re: Što ste u horoskopu?

Post by elrania » 06 Jan 2012, 22:20

Poze u seksu za svaki horoskopski znak -

Aries: The Hang-Glider is great for this adventurous sign that believes in sex for the sex of the thrill. Facing the man, the woman — necessarily slim and flexible — hangs reverse, her legs dangling over his shoulders and crossed behind and hands crossed behind his back. Perfect for cunnilingus.

Taurus: The Scissor Blade position is for unstoppable bulls. The man sits on the bed, legs spread. The woman sits between his legs at a 90 degree angle, so that her upper body remains between his legs. Her legs “cut” one of his from either side ie one of her legs will be placed above his and the other below.

Gemini: The Lap Dance will excite the adventurous, variety-seeking Gemini. It’s simple but remains underrated. Facing her back to the man, the woman stands/sits/lounges against him, while he rests against the couch, table, bath tub, office chair…

Cancer: Sensitive, shy and somewhat insecure Cancerians will enjoy Protect Me. The woman faces her back to her partner, and holds his upper thighs from behind, while he holds her sides and penetrates her. A great position to enjoy stimulation and to avoid eye contact.

Leo: Dip Dip Dip is just perfect for the regal and proud lion. It requires the man to face away from a couch or sofa, place his hands on the edge from behind and well, dip dip dip. His feet are to rest on a chair right in front. The woman will position herself between the chair and the couch, placing her hands on his shoulders.

Virgo: Face to Face is just perfect for the somewhat conservative Virgo. Both partners kneel on a bed, facing each other. It’s the “erect” version of the classic Missionary position, but promises more intimacy.

Libra: On Bended Knee is great for the romantic, sensual Libran who considers seduction nothing less than art. Also known as the Proposal position, it requires both partners to kneel on the bed facing each other. The man puts his arms around the woman’s waist to support her, while she raises one of her legs over his opposite thigh.

Scorpio: The Superwoman pose is super for the intense, hypnotic Scorpion. The woman faces a bed and places her hands shoulder width apart on the edge. The man holds her upper thighs and penetrates from behind.

Sagittarius: The Bridged Over position is great for uninhibited and impulsive Sagis. You need to be fairly flexible for this one, gal. The woman first lies on her back, then raises her stomach followed by her shoulders, resting only on her palms. The man kneels in front of her, holding her thighs for support.

Capricorn: Instead of letting your partner take the initiative all the time, get into Rude Rider mode. It’s the classic woman on top seated position, while the man lies below her with some extra support — the man raises the woman, hands under her thighs.

Aquarius: Sit On Me is a nice position for the quirky, unconventional Aquarian. The man sits on a bed as though he’s sitting on an armchair. However, in this position, he is the armchair. The woman sits on him, exactly opposite, supports her hands on the bed and her legs on his shoulders.

Pisces: You're complex and some part of you craves S&M, mostly masochism. In the Animal, the woman lies on the bed stomach up, legs folded at the knees. The man faces his back to her before penetration, holding her thighs for support.

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 07 Jan 2012, 11:38

Ma, daj ovo je glupost.
--------
Last.fm

Wendigo

Post by Wendigo » 07 Jan 2012, 11:41

Ašow wrote:Ma, daj ovo je glupost.
slažem se, definitivno ne volim biti ispod.

Alastorus

Post by Alastorus » 07 Jan 2012, 13:48

Meni je apsolutno svejedno.Glavno da je živa i da pije vodu.
Now I lay me down to sleep, ​
Beside my bed, a Glock I keep. ​
If I should awake, and find you inside, ​
A Coroners van, will be your last ride. ​

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 07 Jan 2012, 19:19

A sad to što viče IA-IA ili Vau-vau je manje bitno.
Totalno se kontamo :D
--------
Last.fm

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 08 Jan 2012, 04:43

Ašow wrote:A sad to što viče IA-IA ili Vau-vau je manje bitno.
Totalno se kontamo :D
e a zast ne vice mjau mjau?? Mislim ovo je fakat ozbiljno pitanje

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 08 Jan 2012, 06:40

Zato što pravo muško jebe samo kerine jedne ofucane.
--------
Last.fm

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 13 Feb 2012, 23:08

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 14 Feb 2012, 00:04

Ja još i dalje Jarac m..er fak.r mu ja :twisted:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 19 Feb 2012, 22:32

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 525. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
Do you remember now? :shock: :lol:

Alastorus

Post by Alastorus » 20 Feb 2012, 00:03

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

That's my life at the moment.
Now I lay me down to sleep, ​
Beside my bed, a Glock I keep. ​
If I should awake, and find you inside, ​
A Coroners van, will be your last ride. ​

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 20 Feb 2012, 18:37

Isto kao i Decu :lol:
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

callac